Eleaf iStick Rim C Mod Preview | Elegance Is An Attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hey guys. Are you in looking for a decent box mod? If so, you shouldn't miss out on the Eleaf iStick Rim C Mod I'm gonna share. Eleaf released it recently and I like it very much. Just buy from the vapesourcing online store if you like it too.

Eleaf iStick Rim C Mod basically continues the ergonomic design elegant appearance of the iStick Rim Mod. However, the back cover of the mod is detachable this time and under it is a battery compartment. Powered by a single 18650 battery, the mod can fire from 1-80W and supports a range of working modes such as VW mode, TC mode, and Bypass mode. Charges are done by way of a 5V/2A Type-C USB port near the bottom of the mod, which results in fast charging, firmware upgrades are also finished there.
Eleaf-iStick-Rim-C-Mod-80W-Colors.jpg

The design of the control face is nearly the same as the Rim C, a glossy panel hides an oversized fire button, a monochrome OLED screen, and two adjustment buttons, which makes the mod very easy to operate. For safety, there are a plethora of safety features including over-charge protection, over-discharge protection, over-current protection, over-time protection, short circuit protection, and reverse polarity protection. Anyway, you won't go wrong with the iStick Rim C Mod.

Where to buy: Eleaf iStick Rim C Mod 80W

Parameters
iStick Rim C Mod
Size: 35mm x 29.5mm x 82mm
Output Wattage: 1-80W
Battery: 1 x 18650(Not Included)
Resistance Range: 0.05ohm-3ohm
Thread: 510
Charging type: USB Type-C

You may also like: falcon 2 tank near me

Status
Not open for further replies.