Eleaf iStick TC40 40W Temperature Control Finally Releasing From Customs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
eleaf_TC40_preview.png

eleaf Temperature Control TC40 40W
Black, Gray, Blue, Silver

We had problems with customs fo the first time in a while but finally got these released and are now in. Very sorry for these difficulties. They will be up soon! This kit will come with USB charging cord and eGo 510 adapter. 2600mah with range of 100-315 degrees in TC mode.

UP NOW FOR SALE! Click Here!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We have them : ) I will probably have them up for sale within a few hours.

We also have all of the eleaf GS Air Atomizer and replacment heads for these coming on their heels possibly by Monday. As well as the eleaf Melo 2, IJOY 200w TC/VW, iStick 100W as well as cases for the 100W and 40W. I am sorry for this customs snafu but as opposed to two years ago, we did not totally LOSE a complete shipment (at that time we lost over 5K wholesale worth of drip tips cus they thought it was marijuana paraphanelia - yes this we before the feds decided not to harass merchants out in Colorado, Washington and others to have regular bank accounts to do business out of)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Can you give us summm BRass Tacks on your experiences with it so far - what are you vapin' on it and so forth? : )
Actually I'm doing nothing special with it :laugh: I just like it. The power button is better in my opinion then the 20 & 30w ones. Battery lasts a long time. And it doesn't have that ledge on the top that hangs over like the 30w ones. I just been using my GS Air tanks on it. Haven't experimented much I hate to admit :facepalm: I've fallen into a comfy style of just easy vaping. I've no interest in cloud chasing sub- ohming kinda things. I just love the small size and comfy hold with an iStick. My favorite little mod these days :) So I'm not the one to ask for nitty gritty details of a review of what this is capable of right now

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Guess you can say it's so easy to use even a Monkey can do it
laughing-monkey.gif

Thanks you so much! As I said in the product description you do NOT have to use this mod in Temp Control mode. Its always there if you want to go that route and we will soon have up th elatest from Eleaf products in that Ni200 REGARD : )

Reactions: AG51

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Thanks you so much! As I said in the product description you do NOT have to use this mod in Temp Control mode. Its always there if you want to go that route and we will soon have up th elatest from Eleaf products in that Ni200 REGARD : )
Exactly :D the option is always there for those who want to switch it back and forth. I'm very happy with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread