May 26, 2014
Memphis, TN
Anybody heard about these yet? I want one in the worst kinda way!:p

Lemo_38_2.jpg

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
I just want the glass and shorter chimney section to retrofit one of my three Lemos. Hopefully Eleaf will sell a kit to do just that.

Yea that would be awesome if someone offer a "drop" kit. Either way, I'm getting one haha. I think the official release date is the 20th of this month, so lets hope someone has it by then.

Zildjian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oregon
I emailed vaper company last weekend and they will be carrying it and said to give it a couple of weeks for them to complete the order with iSmoka. :)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

It's not even showing on their site anymore. It was there last week but now only shows the Lemo, but no Lemo Drop.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Guys, there's been an ongoing thread about the Lemo for quite some time now...
I've had mine for 2, maybe 3 months. It was a little tricky at first, I wasn't screwing the top cap properly and having serious air leaks. Now I'm getting a great vape. If you don't have a KF, get one by all means. If you do, stick to the KF. There's not a noticeable difference, unless you're a lung hitter. If you are, this is your RTA

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
That would be awesome if someone offered just the tank and chimney. I've decided that I'm just gonna go ahead and buy a full unit so I have one of each. I just got a mini fogger and it totally blows compared to the lemo (I have a thread about it if anyone's interested). Besides the normal learning curve that came with it being my first rta, I have had ZERO issues with my lemo. Considering this along with it's reasonable price, I don't see a reason for me to look at any other rta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread