Eleaf Lemo II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHolly

ECF Veteran
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Kennesaw, GA. USA
    Hey DHolly: I remember You from one of the Nicoticket Threads. (Atlanta maybe?) The Colored Glass can sure Bring together the Mod and tank. I have Four Black Lemo's with Matching Glass to their Respective Color CoolFire IV Mod it Really does Look Nice! I have Colored Glass for My Lemo 2's but to me it just doesn't look as Good as the Black tanks!?? Plus they are on Mini Bombers in Earth Tones I might just go Smoked Glass on the 2's?

I had Leak and a Connection issue with one Lemo 2 Tank but I messed around with it Changing Seals. The Seal on the Coil Stopped the Leak and the Connection Problem Cleared! I haven't dropped one that hard so I don't know? But the Seal Replacement did the Trick for me! Good Luck with it!

Skully {:{}
    Hey Skully you've got a great memory :)

It's actually pouring out from the 510 connection *_* bummer as it flooded straight into my brand new istick 60W TC. Cleaned it up inside best I could with a Q Tip, fingers crossed.
    I've never experienced this before but going to try to tighten it down if possible. Can't complain much, it's been a gooden and been abused along the way.
    Heck, I've dropped these guys riding at 50-60 MPH (Harley Davidson) turned around and picked em up several times lol.

DHolly

ECF Veteran
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Kennesaw, GA. USA
    Question: do any of you guys have connection issues? I have a few different lemo 2s and the positive pin doesn't always make connection with the base properly resulting in my mod thinking there's no tank. Happens between like five different lemos and five different mods. Sometimes they connect, and sometimes they don't. I've tried adding an oring to the pin to help it not screw in as much and that seems to help. Any better ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My fix:

Turn it upside down and hit it blunt on both sides of the 510 pin. I use my (always on hand) pliers. I've dropped these many times and get a no read. One good solid tap on both sides puts it back on track.
    Good Luck

Reactions: we87

darknecrotic

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Columbia, SC
    www.caraudioinc.com
    Hey Skully you've got a great memory :)

It's actually pouring out from the 510 connection *_* bummer as it flooded straight into my brand new istick 60W TC. Cleaned it up inside best I could with a Q Tip, fingers crossed.
    I've never experienced this before but going to try to tighten it down if possible. Can't complain much, it's been a gooden and been abused along the way.
    Heck, I've dropped these guys riding at 50-60 MPH (Harley Davidson) turned around and picked em up several times lol.

wondering if maybe your top cap isn't sealing anymore? Fill it up with water and rest it upside down on the drip tip. If your fill port is making a seal correctly, the water should stay in there.

Just an idea, hope you figure it out!

denti

Feb 5, 2015
    toronto
    i've dropped my a few times and what i found is if you look closely where the air flow ring is there might be a lip to the inside base. the inside base isn't sitting flush with the ring. if this is the case seperate the bottom from the build deck and grab a pair of pliers and press it back in.

least that was the fix for me

Reactions: DHolly
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread