Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
So I was sucked in by pbusardo's recent glowing review of the Eleaf Lemo and ordered one from "Vaper Company". At $34 and free shipping, their price was best by far. Ordered it Monday and received it today. Not bad from California to St. Louis.

I'm in love with it! It is definitely a Kayfun style tank with some obvious and not so obvious improvements.

The obvious difference is that it has a fully glass tank. Not usually a big fan of glass, because I'm afraid I'll break it. It seems fairly thick though, so hopefully it holds up. Also, the Lemo is 23mm. A downside for many, I'm sure.

Air flow on this tank is wide open in comparison to any style Kayfun. With it's air flow control fully opened, you can lung hit it. It's no dripper by any means, but in terms of RBA's, it has fantastic air flow which is fed by 4 air holes in the base. For my liking, I had to close it off a bit. And even with the air flow control closed off slightly, it's still a more open draw then my Fogger V4 wide open. The upper chimney section is a much larger diameter then a kayfun, so it has the airflow through the device to handle a larger/hotter coil. I should also mention that the air hole through the base and positive block is _much_ larger then a Kayfun.

It has an adjustable 510 positive pin which is a big plus.

My only gripe with it is that it's harder to fill then a KFL because the fill screw is down below the rim of the base and it is small. I can usually fill my KFL's with a dropper, but this one I needed a syringe. A needle bottle would work as well. Because of the glass tank, top filling isn't reasonably possible. It does include a couple of "mats" that have a rubber plug for the fill hole for "tool less" filling. Haven't tried them yet. It holds about 5ml.

I built a 10 wrap coil of 27ga at 2.6mm for around 1.6Ω and am running it on my Cloupor 30 watt box around 20 watts. Vapor and Flavor from this setup is fantastic, and thus far, I'm thrilled with this tank.

A pic of the Lemo on the Cloupor:

EleafLemo.jpg

Nuclear Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Memphis, TN
VaPreis, it makes my day to read your review of this atty. I'm out of town and have one sitting at the house now. I bought mine from the vapor company too. I recently bought a few fogger V4's and have stopped using my Kayfun's because after you experience the better airflow on the fogger's it's hard to go back! To hear this one has even better airflow is great news! Can't wait to build on it.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
VaPreis, it makes my day to read your review of this atty. I'm out of town and have one sitting at the house now. I bought mine from the vapor company too. I recently bought a few fogger V4's and have stopped using my Kayfun's because after you experience the better airflow on the fogger's it's hard to go back! To hear this one has even better airflow is great news! Can't wait to build on it.

Admittedly, I am a kayfun fan....but I drill all of them out. And even so, they don't match the air flow of the Lemo. It is impossible for them to. One of the first things you will notice when you build it, is how much larger the center air hole is than a kayfun, and how much larger the top tube of the chimney is than the Kayfun or Fogger.

I think you'll be pleased.

Nuclear Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Memphis, TN
Well, I just built it and have to declare the eleaf lemo the clear winner over the Fogger V4. The draw wide open is definately better and it's so much easier to build on. I think flavor it's about even. The only thing I don't like is filling. That's a pain but I can live with it. I've been thinking about drilling out one of my foggers to see if I could open it up more. I think that's going to happen now. In the mean time I think I'm going to order another LEMO!

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Well, I just built it and have to declare the eleaf lemo the clear winner over the Fogger V4. The draw wide open is definately better and it's so much easier to build on. I think flavor it's about even. The only thing I don't like is filling. That's a pain but I can live with it. I've been thinking about drilling out one of my foggers to see if I could open it up more. I think that's going to happen now. In the mean time I think I'm going to order another LEMO!

Glad you like it too!

I concur on the filling part. I filled mine with a syringe which isn't a big deal, except I'm unlikely to fill it with a syringe outside the house. I'll have to have my wife bring me home a couple needle bottles from the vape shop. I think on the next fill I'll try the rubber stoppers to see if that works, which would make it even easier away from home. I'm wondering if one of the rubber stoppers from an RSST would work too..........

I already considered ordering another, but I got "the look" when my wife saw the new tank in my hand yesterday. I think I'll wait a bit. ;)

Reactions: Foggy Road

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Northern CALI, USA
Another Lemo owner here
I was skeptical too, but after watching few reviews, and taking the plunge...this is head and shoulders above the Kayfun lite plus v2...

I'm agree on the filling port..PITA....but other that, an awesome atty for the price.

Vapercompany has them in stock now plus "pegasus" for 8% off your entire purchase, free shipping. No, I'm not associated with them, but this is the best deal i could find , I got mine off of e-bay, but the seller raise the price on it.
Eleaf Lemo rebuildable atomizer

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
Here's something fun I found today:

Lemo Drop Atomizer

Now it's hard to decide which one I want ..... the picture makes it seem like a huge size difference but 11 mm isn't really that much height, and you lose almost half the capacity. What to do....what to do.....:confused: Plus, they don't seem to be out yet....so there is the wait.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
I'm interested in a LEMO but perfer a tighter draw - So my question is, can you set the AFC to a tighter more Kayfun style draw?

I find that the Lemo, with the airflow completely in the closed position is not close to the draw of a Kayfun (still very airy)

Just letting you know this before you purchase one.
If you like the tighter draw of the Kayfun, the Lemo may be too airy for your tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread