Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Hi folks, been trying to find a protective silicone cover for the pico squeeze 2 for hours yesterday. Leather or any other material would also do. I found one leather pouch for it but it costs twice more than the mod :D

Does anyone know where I could get one? Please help, thanks!
I don't think there are many sleeves for bottom feeders in general. With the sales out there it might be better to just buy another backup or two. Good luck!

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
I don't think there are many sleeves for bottom feeders in general. With the sales out there it might be better to just buy another backup or two. Good luck!
I've seen a few silicone covers for VandyVape pulse squonker, and few other ones for mainstream squonker mods.I thought I maybe missed something while searching so I thought that maybe someone else has a bit more knowledge. For me it's a practical thing as well, lockdown here in UK is easing up, I'm back to work and I work in construction so I'd like my mods to last as long as possible. Pico squeeze is a cool budget mode, although certain things in it are not high quality (like up and down button or the threading), I'm sure I'll get plenty of lfe out of it if I cover it well

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Lost Vape sells leather covers for their new Centaurus DNA250C mods for $15 (DHL shipping is a killer). And I tried it and it does also fit the Pico Squeeze 2 too. Although it comes up a bit higher than the battery cap. You can still press the fire button right through the (thin) leather. Like I can also fire on the Billet Box (it also fits the Billet Box perfectly).

Centaurus Genunie Leather Case

Here I have taken a couple of photos.

Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 leather 1.jpg

Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 leather 2.jpg

Last edited:

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Lost Vape sells leather covers for their new Centaurus DNA250C mods for $15 (DHL shipping is a killer). And I tried it and it does also fit the Pico Squeeze 2 too. Although it comes up a bit higher than the battery cap. You can still press the fire button right through the (thin) leather. Like I can also fire on the Billet Box (it also fits the Billet Box perfectly).

Centaurus Genunie Leather Case

Here I have taken a couple of photos.

View attachment 893811

View attachment 893813
To be honest, I'm beginning to think about making a pouch myself. Got a very cool leather jacket made with natural soft leather, might get some leather off it for a bit of diy lol. I don't have a sewing machine though so everything will be by hand... back to roots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread