Eleaf spare parts officially available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strtsmthng

Aug 15, 2018
Hi as per thread title - could you kindly make OEM spare parts officially available, both in your own online shop, as well as for the big Chinese online retailers?

I really would like to be able to purchase original glasses, drip tips, gaskets etc. instead of having to buy aftermarket parts which are often sub-par (and not according to specs).

That would be much appreciated :)

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
The spare parts issue interests me. As everybody knows the US government may eventually interfere with supply of mods and atomizers so may of us have bought extra stuff just in case, a stockpile. I have extra original Pico's new in the box. It's what I use all day every day. My understanding is screens may have a limited shelf life, may be they just get old and stop emiting light even if they are not used. May be after 10 years? I'm hoping that the screen is a generic part that will be available from electronic suppliers years from now if there is a problem. If this is correct I would appreciate advice about where the screen might be available as a spare part in the future just in case my dear dear government prevents me from buying new Picos (or eLeaf stops making them). Replacing a screen would not be worth the bother if new mods are unavailable.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread