Electro-lights contest..win starter kit or eliquid! Ends 10/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ECF family! It's time for our FIRST ECF CONTEST EVER!!!
We will choose 5 winners via random number generator. The GRAND PRIZE will be one of our Mini Starter Kits with a 30ml bottle of e-liquid (or 3 10mls, your choice!). The other 4 winners will receive 30ml of e-liquid in your choice of either 1 30ml bottle or 3 10ml bottles. Winners will be PMed for shipping information, flavor choice(es), and nicotine strength.

Contest Rules:
(1) Take a look at our website at Electrolights | Premium USA E-Liquid, Electonic Cigarettes and select Electro-Liquids for a full list of our flavors.
(2) To enter the contest, you must use one of our flavor names in a sentence. Any sentence. We want you to have fun with it, so be creative!
(3) I will be posting throughout the duration of the contest, so if my number is drawn as a winner I will draw 2 in it's place
;-)
(4) You can post one time per day, but you can win only once. If your number is drawn more than once we will draw again via random number generator.
(5) Contest will start now and end
October 8, 2013 @ 12PM ET.

:vapor:We will announce the winners at the end of the contest
Good luck to everyone and remember to have fun with it
!:vapor:

Electro-Lights is based out of West Palm Beach, FL. We make all of our e-liquids fresh to order, with customer satisfaction as our number one priority. We will replace a flavor with something else
for free if it's not your cup of tea. That's how we roll;-)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Since "You're" right around the corner from "Me" in "West Palm Beach, FL" - I think you can really understand "My" need for something refreshing & "COOL [as] MENTHOL" . . . ;)

(BTW: Been looking for a "True Menthol Tobacco " that is as similar to being real "Kool" as possible - Hopefully this will be "IT" . . . :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread