Electronic-ash.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

slittle

Jun 10, 2009
I highly recommend them. The return policy is excellent. They are the only ones that give you the full-price and shipping when you are not satisified with the order. I ordered the CartAtomizer type of ecig and didn't like it, just my preference and returned with no problem and got all my money back. I then ordered a 901 starter kit, which I love, but one of the batteries didn't work, so they immediately mailed me another one and included a self-addressed stamped envelope to return the bad one. I used to smoke marlboro, so I recommend the coffee flavor. Taras is the owner and he great. I receive my orders within 2 days.

sofauxboho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Taras and the other folks at Electronic Ash are wonderful!

I got my DSE901 starter kit from them, and it's all genuine SLB original stuff.

I've ordered from them a few more times, and they've always been great deals, very quick, and Taras has occasionally thrown in free surprises (he turned me on to their wonderful RY4, for instance!)

The only trouble I've had was with one battery coming unglued after carrying it around for a couple weeks. He replaced it with a new one without making me send the other one back while he was in the hospital recovering from surgery. Wow!

Their selection is a bit limited, but when I want something they carry, I only order from Electronic Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread