electronic ash - Defective or wrong product issue : outofbreath

Status
Not open for further replies.

outofbreath

Feb 17, 2012
New Jersey
Company name
electronic ash​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
25 November 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Telephone​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Between November 25 and today I have been calling electronic ash in reference to an order I received. I got an order with someone elses name, the order was not what I ordered. The packing slip had another persons name even though the address label was my name. The package contained items I did not order and the order total was much larger than mine. I have called requesting a return label to send these items back and a refund for the items I ordered and didn't receive. No return call, no e mail ,nothing !!!!!! Bad business practice, not only did I have to go to the flea market and pay much more for what I needed but I am also trying to be honest and return what isn't mine, you would think they would at least want the items returned !!!!!!!

outofbreath

Feb 17, 2012
New Jersey
Company name
electronic ash​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
25 November 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Telephone​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Between November 25 and today I have been calling electronic ash in reference to an order I received. I got an order with someone elses name, the order was not what I ordered. The packing slip had another persons name even though the address label was my name. The package contained items I did not order and the order total was much larger than mine. I have called requesting a return label to send these items back and a refund for the items I ordered and didn't receive. No return call, no e mail ,nothing !!!!!! Bad business practice, not only did I have to go to the flea market and pay much more for what I needed but I am also trying to be honest and return what isn't mine, you would think they would at least want the items returned !!!!!!!

Still calling, still no reply. At this point I just want to return the unusable products ( large bottles of different liquids ) . It is hard to be honest, that's for sure !!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread