<ElegoMall> Black Friday Giveaway - Win the Free SMOK Species Starter Kit | End 12.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
Wait - I'm not calling you out, nor complaining . . . Matter of fact, there was a group of us that had the same/similar problem when the contest started - we even had to go back and edit our post too . . . As for you being the "Lucky" Winner - I just find it funny that so many people get frustrated and do not want to enter contest when these type of things happen, and I always say to them it only takes 1 post to enter to WIN - which your post did even though you had another 7 post available to you to enter too . . . SO - It's just good to know and reaffirm that . . . No matter what else happens, it is always "Random's" Choice . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Ah that makes sense. You have to drop an entry. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't [emoji1]

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
The Original Poster had, "Messed up slightly in error and posted over my entry allowance please remove this entry." on his/her entry so I couldn't really start a new list because I thought his/her post would be deleted and then it will look like I skipped completing the previous list.
That was me. Sorry bout that but looks like it worked out well for you :) lol congratulations!!!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Reactions: OhmzRaw

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
congratulations-gif-56[1].gif
@OhmzRaw
and Thank you to ElegoMall & @Pheric

Reactions: OhmzRaw
Status
Not open for further replies.