[ElegoMall Giveaway] Vaporesso Forz TX80 - 2 Winners 10/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
How you think of vaporesso Forz TX80 Box Kit? Looks like Geekvape Aegis at the first glance? Maybe yes, they are both tri-proof vape kits while Vaporesso got way better! Forz TX80 not only got Mod protected but also the tank!

Vaporesso-FORZ-TX80-Box-Kit-13_VdWyt.jpeg

Want to test it? Here comes a chance for all the ElegoMall customers. 2 winners are wanted, join us now!

To enter:
1. Share your real thoughts about Vaporesso Forz TX80. (You can also refer to this Vaporesso Forz TX80 Review)
2. Tag your (3 or more) friends come to join too.
3. Do you have any Vaporesso Kits, if do which one?

Notes:
1. You must over 21 years old.
2. 2 Lucky winners will be announced on 30th, Oct. After receiving the prize, pls make the review on ECF. Thanks.
3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck! Looking forworde to see our lucky winners. :)Stay tuned for ElgoMall for more latest vape kits and great deals.

Amit Dilip Gole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2017
India

How you think of Vaporesso Forz TX80 Box Kit? Looks like Geekvape Aegis at the first glance? Maybe yes, they are both tri-proof vape kits while Vaporesso got way better! Forz TX80 not only got Mod protected but also the Tank!

Vaporesso-FORZ-TX80-Box-Kit-13_VdWyt.jpeg

Want to test it? Here comes a chance for all the ElegoMall customers. 2 winners are wanted, join us now!

To enter:
1. Share your real thoughts about Vaporesso Forz TX80. (You can also refer to this Vaporesso Forz TX80 Review)
2. Tag your (3 or more) friends come to join too.
3. Do you have any Vaporesso Kits, if do which one?

Notes:
1. You must over 21 years old.
2. 2 Lucky winners will be announced on 30th, Oct. After receiving the prize, pls make the review on ECF. Thanks.
3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck! Looking forworde to see our lucky winners. :)Stay tuned for ElgoMall for more latest vape kits and great deals.

Dust proof, water proof & drop proof now we are talking, Close to Military grade protection is what I want in my setup..

let’s roll up and go for a hike do something extreme with no tension of what will happen to my setup.. that’s the reality I would like to live. A tension proof Vape in the most extreme environment!

Carry It, Vape It, Forget pampering it..

Kit made for the extremes [emoji1374]

Steamhammer

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2020
Germany
1. Share your real thoughts about Vaporesso Forz TX80.

The Axon 2 chipset must be great.

I like the fact that the tank has a protected glass rather than plastic, which unfortunately becomes more common these days.

I like the old-school black and white screen. This way, it is less scratch-prone than a supa-dupa big color screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread