ElegoMall - New landed&coupons&promotion&restock updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Tiger Tek Springer S RTA, the 2nd generation of Springer X RDA, is purpose built for installing easily as the first rda did. But Spinger S rta gets its own mission to surpass the elder brother, so we guess that's the reason why Tiger Tek teams up with Ampus vape then releases this bad boy on the market after months.

3d60c8a7-0f6a-41e5-ad12-fb1fe181e9a4.jpg

2ff0aa88-3d96-4b69-8e4f-e4a2927f9323.png

This 24mm, two post screwless build deck atomizer of its kind to utilize spring loaded clamp style and precise space to ensure the simplistic and awesome flavor as a rebuildable tank atomizer.

-Screwless coilbuilding system, get rid of scewdriver
-2ml / 3.5ml
-4 color options (ss, black, gold, iridescent)
-24mm diameter

More details on TigerTek Sringer S RTA will be updated here with pics and videos, please stay tuned as ElegoMall always brings the latest high-quality products to vape industry:)

Reactions: Reddhott

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
The Mushroom Cloud RDA two post 24mm RDA by Smokjoy, by Smokjoy has fresh and exquisite look that making it stands out from its ones. As a new dripper on middle of Sep. 2017, the airflow slots on MC RDA are big enough to bring the vaper ample supply of air intake. A wide bore 810 POM drip tip is be of outstanding heat insulation effect.
fe12b083-e37b-40d4-b37a-32babb9efb5e.jpg

All in all, Smokjoy Mushroom Cloud RDA is a beautiful rebuildable dripping tank with high performance capabilities.

Physical Parameter:
Size: 24 * 37mm
Drip Tip: 810
Thread: 510

0562956c-b50f-40ba-8e62-2e4b1d8170c3.jpg

32d54881-9a02-44b0-b011-15d6877bbfa1.jpg

More details on the newest vape atty please visit Elegomall.com :D

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
e83037db-6a28-490f-ac74-15d4f2777460.jpg

This is valyrian tank made by uwell, uwell is also known for their sub ohm tanks ,that’s been their claim to fame started with crown one , now they are on the crown 3 which has been out for a while i think they should put out the crown 3 mini or something , i wasn’t crazy about it that they are a little bit overhyped,especially the first one one the cotton tasted like pure .... and it just took a lot for those coils to work in , the first generation of it wasn’t actually a bad one , i just think that was not worth it personally .now i did like crown 3 i had good luck with that one , you guys already know where the name valyrian came from because if you are a game of thrones fans like myself , if you are not , what’s matter with ya, just start watching it .it’s worth to be subscription on HBO by itself . I am not here to explain history of game of thrones and mother of dragons stuff like that .
a1494e96-4020-4028-80e9-78a17c9d8910.png

let’s get into this tank it’s a fairly basic sub ohm tank it’s got really nice filling method , you got a little botton here and the cap just springs open .it has 0.15 ohm head , but it dose come with different pins so that we will reduce the air flow through that coil head , it also has different shapes .it made for high watts for sure.it has 5 ml of liquid capacity and 25 millimeters in diameter and it also comes in a lot of various colors .
e830f0cc-26fb-4930-a25d-0042313bc50b.jpg

you will see to have interesting packaging they do like tubes and which is cool i can respect that ,you also gonna have a extra drip tips has this little condom over the top of it .you are going to have some spare parts like a coil, a thick manual and a noticed card .25 millimeters in rainbow version, which is a good looking one ,58 millimeters length ,510 thread for the drip tips (obvisouly the originals get little bit loose with other tanks ).
5dedc98e-04b0-46ff-99e2-f06ec4517292.jpg

you have your air flow control wtih 3 slots , got some nice texture . Uwell also put some extra special material to help with heat dissipation,chimney,,there is a 8 millimeter bore through the whole head ,you’ll see a really thick layer wicking around the whole thing .it’s really big single coil single bore or hole and there’s not as much wicking so , i don’t have any leaking problem in past 3 weeks ,but just keep it in mind there is thinner wicking there . so if you look inside the base there ‘s just the flat disc and that’s connected to those pins . the spike one will reduce it to 95-105 watts and another one will get it to 100-120 watts .i can’t tell a huge difference that .
c7a75777-9070-4e30-ad0d-7b45ed8a1c1c.jpg

it feels really solid after wet , no movement no rattle .
0b7db0fb-b3c2-4dd7-abec-1ac2e37976be.jpg

it’s a very simple sub ohm tank it dosen’t have an rba section on it , so you could see that’s a con , you just gonna get one type of coil with 0.15 ohm .

it’s a stellar stellar stellar sub ohm tank . i get very decent flavor from this ,it has a nice smooth swooshy .As a big fan of this tank from top to bottom ,there is literally nothing to complain about .those sticker or pins , they won’t change the flavor at all ,but a little bit on the air flow.It’s occasinal dry hit so it’s a good idea when you see the juice down below the that line, just fill more to make it keeping higher than it .No REAL vape budget hands needed on this tank although .I didn’t know valyrian tanks will come out so soon after we just had a really good experiences on crown 3 or crown 3 mini . this is a amazing sub ohm tank with very very low filling.
f047adb4-a772-4aa1-b101-859e5f8e1192.jpg

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Lost vape Therion 75C BF BOX MOD -BF a DNA mod !

The Lost Vape Therion BF Squonker DNA75 Mod is one of the most efficiently designed output devices with the performance capability of Evolv's DNA75 intelligent chipset. The Therion BF Squonker features a standard output range of 1 to 75W and an incredible 85% efficiency ratings and sophisticated customization ranging from full temperature regulation to personalized screen options.
e72768d1-505a-46ce-8bef-d659fc2402e7.jpg

Main Feature:

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/00e11...ages/94bf5473-b469-4ad3-88dd-58f8627965b8.jpg1. Adapts Evolv DNA75C board providing excellent vaping performance
2. Wattage Control / Temperature Protection
3. Full color TFT screen with theme designer software and customizable user interface
4. Onboard programmable multicolor LED
5. Genuine leather battery cover with Ebony wood / Carbon Fiber inlays
6. Extra 30ml silicone refilling bottle included in the packing list
eb03f0e0-f5c6-4179-a78f-3bd60c765a3a.jpg

Packing list:
1 x Lost Vape Therion DNA75C BF Device
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x 7ml Silicon Squonk Bottle
1 x 30ml Silicon Refilling Bottle
1 x Therion USER Manual

94bf5473-b469-4ad3-88dd-58f8627965b8.jpg

If you have never squonked before or you are looking to get into squonking by DNA serving, then the Therion BF mod is a great little kit to purchase!

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Rev Tec, as an up-and-coming vape company, has released three sport car concept box mod recently. And they all available at Elegomall.com now~ Here are the firsthand info on these three deluxe vape mods.

The purchase link of REV GTS 230 mod ↓↓↓↓↓
REV GTS 230W Box Mod

The names of these new vape mods from left to righ are: Rev Nitro mod, Rev GTS mod
,Rev Sport mod.

Rev RTS 230w device is capable of running up to 230w and has 4 bottoms for user-friendly. The large HD screen that look like the dashboard of fancy car, optimizing the vape
experience at an all time high at its ones on the market, it may not inside the cheap vape catalog, neither large screen vape, but we bet them will surprise vapers with their beautiful ergonomic design.

Maximum output: 230w
Dual 18650 (not included)
10 font color options
Product Dimensions: 94mm by 55mm by32mm
Mode:power/VT(Ni200,SS,TI),TCR(M1,M2,M3,M4,M5,M6),Bypass/Preheat)
Voltage Range:0-8.5v
Resistance Range:0.08-3ff

Rev Nitro Mod at ElegoMall
↑More details plz click ↑

Maximum output: 200w
18650*2 (not included)
10 font color options
Product Dimensions: 86mm by 57mm by32mm
Voltage Range:0-8.5v

cd8a6620-004c-43ea-8f7b-11d73710e6ad.jpg

Rev Sport mod

The REV SPORT 101W Box Mod - 4200mah

Maximum output: 101w
Built-in battery
10 font color options
Product Dimensions: 88mm by 44mm by31mm
Voltage Range:0-4.2v

Will these 3 new vape mods rock the market? We will update this thread by a review video on them very soon, comment below with your thoughts please:D

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Hey folks , elego comes back ! Today we are going to take a look at VOOPOO Alpha-one .

This review is going to be pretty similar with the drag ,however the new device of alpha could goes higher 222 watts ,with a very same looking like an old walkman from the 80s at the whole thing.well , cause the similarity differs hardly ever ,i will lead you to go through after few days using.
92861493-8dd0-4fcd-b846-a3b4a9850e4f.jpg

PRO:Beyond the ergonomics i do like the looks of this device .i am not kind of contemporary , but the layout of clean lines that is what i am seeing from this .The numbers overall they appear to be pretty accurate especially when i was in lower wattages we did seem .This is a abosolutely no delay from this quick firing device .i also really like the screen ,i like the brightness of the screen i like how big the number are on the screen very very easy to see even in sunlight .

a0f8b4db-5d55-461e-8a1f-475e67683610.jpg

CON:the biggest thumbs down is the ergonomics to be extremely uncomfortable in the hand ,my finger has to be just in the right place to have to push the button. I don’t know always where is the button . Because of this frame if i click or if i try to push the frame is getting in the way sometimes i press the fire bottom it just flush with it .The temperature control appears it’s not working pretty good .But in using it , it seems to be close to the right TC mode .And it has a new question reminds me a lot ,after 3 minutes where it goes to sleep , even though i had the same coils on it ,even when i just was using like wattage mode it would always ask me the same new question you know , every time i screw something on but also after the 3 minutes sleeping ,it would ask me the new same question like if it’s a new coil or not .

f00095ea-3e31-42bd-b60c-1ba5659de25f.jpg

I would love the gene chip that’s in this very reliable and i love the 80’s retro look, but you mightly don’t prefer those edge just remember we couldn’t get this style for a long on the market .

34484c4a-4cab-49d0-a882-802ae632268a.jpg

Welcome to visit ElegoMall.com for more info on the wide range of vape tanks, mods and accessories:)

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
15% OFF! Grab the cheapest vape at ElegoMall for your 1st. order now:D

Elegomall - the best vape wholesale worldwide also offering the cheapest price to vapers,
Here is the discount code to save 15% of your first order at Elegomall.com, sign in and you will get a more satisfying price here:D
Hope ya all have a great weekend ~~~

1.Uwell Valyrian sub ohm tank - Restocked (also the best seller)

3.Wismec RX Gen3 300w mod - Restocked

3. Vaporesso Revenger full kit - new color (Aluminum/Orange/Rainbow)

Last but not the least ........

4. Vandyvape Pulse BF box mod, Your best choice of bottom feeder box mod., the soul mate of your Pulse22 RDA,Pulse24 RDA, and Mesh RDA XD.

b7af415f-1e98-4f7a-a16f-ddadfe01a8dd.jpg

Any hot vape items you like yet not listed above? Comment below and let us know.
For more products' details please visit Elegomall.com, we are always there for you:)

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com

Hey vapers ! Today Elego comes with a brand new Kaos -Sigelei Kaos-Z box Mod !You may know and actually try to do something like this smoant with their Rabox,and they are making everyting fake, the chips the light ,etc. But in this device , all of it dose not make for looks ,they are definitely the part of this device .

Instructions:

Sigelei Kaos Z Mod, it is so friendly that with the 0.96 TFT color interface. Compatible with the POWER/SS/Ti1/Ni200/TCR modes, it will bring you good vape experience. Its output power can up to 200W. There are the changeable LED lights for you to choose. With the breathing LED light, the Sigelei Kaos Z Mod is so cool.

Main Feature:
1. Transparent side panels enables you to see the chip board and batteries, simple and scientific
2. Equipped with 0.96 inch TFT color screen
3. Built-in LED lights with multiple light effects including loop, normal and breathing effect
4. Powered by two 18650 batteries with a maximum output of 200W
5. Support USB charging, no more needs for extra battery chargers

Physical Parameter:

Battery Capacity: 2 * 18650 (not included)
Battery Size: 86.7 * 51.4 * 26.8mm
Max Wattage: 200W
Resistance: 0.05-3.0ohm
Connection Threading: 510

Packing list:

1 x Kaos Z Box Mod
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
d69d1926-fb4d-4517-aa95-483ac894483f.jpg

the whole box comes with a battlestart Galactica retro trying to attract the gamer out there.It’s kind of looks like a beef up advanced .it looks unique and unsame compare with other some similarities.It’s pretty coll with other breathing lights up and i have to admit it’s step out of box.Come and pick the one belongs to you !

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
The latest vape from Wismec Jaybo - Wismec Reuleaux RX Machina now is available at ElegoMall.

https://www.elegomall.com/brands/wismec.html
:banana::banana::banana:

Wismec Reuleaux RX Machina works with single 18650 or single 20700 battery.

standard configuration:
1*reuleaux RX Machina (no cells)
1*Guillotine RDA
1*Battery Sleeve
2*Clapton coil
1*Cotton
1*User Manual
1*Warning card

Visit Elegomall.com now for more upcoming info and have a nice weekend vape fam
biggrin.png

Last edited:

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Hey Folks, Elego’s here to introduce the sexy Basilisk BOX MOD from Stentorian.
This Mod absolutely has a high end look and feel to it even though it is not quiet priced high.Each mod has a gorgeous stainless steel frame with unique resin colors.You’ve already knew stentorian they make high end devices.

da2c7599-fefa-42cc-b8ce-5b48b66ebf44.jpg

You got stainless top on here , beautiful devices come in all different colors, you will have a 26mm platform to stand with big tanks.You have your batteries ports and venting holes on the bottom.It got a very very grippy rubbery feel to it, it feels solid as well
1188e6a6-d6ad-48e4-9335-363119402083.jpg

4402eeee-0c34-48de-8f01-642b53055fdb.jpg

Specifications:
Chip: Stentorian Chip
Dimensions: 85 x 55x 26mm
Output Voltage: 4.2V
Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.0ohm
Battery Type: 2 x 18650 batteries (not included)
Thread Type: 510 thread
Color: Black & Red/Purple & Yellow/Yellow & Green/Pink & Blue/Red & Blue

38625372-f54c-4945-bf57-7a240709ca9e.jpg

it feels like a nice solid mod that going to last honestly if you are looking for just one really really nice mod and that’s all you want to have .It wouldn’t be a bad choice for you unless you use a bunch of big diameter atomizers obviously like a 30 ml atomizer on this.The corners are really really well rounded .it fits great and i love texture and so there’s not hot spots or anything bugs me.Come and pick the Basilisk on Elegomall !

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Mesh RTA 24mm RTA tank by VandyVape is releasing then available at Elegomall with the best price very soon, the own brother of Vandyvape Mesh RDA which gets pretty close to be the best RDA in 2017.

The details of Mesh rebuiltable tank atomizer such as specification, price and review&wick video will be updated here very soon.

Visit ElegoMall.com, your best vape wholesale worldwide, now for more info on VandyVape Mesh RTA please.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Flax paper 2nd generation-Arco 2 tank by Horizontech review - ElegoMall

Hey fellows, Elego back another thread again with a pretty new and impressive tank its 2nd generation- Arco 2 tank by horizontech.This unique sub ohm tank utilizes flax paper (Link to 1st Arco tank)the wicking.The outside of it looks like pretty simple sub ohm tanks ,it comes with more different colors.You may just think this is another sub ohm tank but the thing that really interests me with this is the material that they are using for wicking.

e3674120-bbf1-4efb-ac0b-ac76aba3e861.jpg

8f9abd21-3701-4b95-96cd-85b0285fe097.jpg

It has an outer layer on the coil head of cotton, but what is touching the actual coils the inner layer is made out of flex paper a lot of you guys may be like you are into like health and stuff
like that.

You are going to get a 25-millimeter diameter sub ohm tank ,it dosesn't equip a sleeve for juicing up like 1st generation ,which i do like a lot.The drip tips sleeve is just fine .The silver version doesn't have colored glass tank like others that they say it is a vacuum planted glass tube.It also has knurling around .We have 2 airflow holes instead of 3 ones compared the passed one much like tfv8 and all stuff like that .

Referring the coils ,unfortunately Horizon doesn't give us spec about what wires or what the wires are made of being material on the package or coils.We got 2 pcs of T6 coils that are a dual wrap triple coil so basically 6 stands of wire.Flax paper surrounding the coil so basically the cotton is going to soak the liquid from the outside and then the flax paper soaking the liquid from the cotton .So the coils is going to be vaporizing the liquid straight from flax paper .I’ve been using this for 2 days with 90 watts, it gets plenty of flavors even if I fill this up with sweet liquid they usually gunk up coils sooner.

The coil can hold more liquid than cotton and sends it straight to the coil improving flavor and overall the flavor of sweet .Flax paper also reduces dry and burnt hits by higher burning points by itself.After 2 days experienced ,i did found the flaovr on those coils to be amazing ,flex paper is that fact that they left longer giving you this same.Another good one is if you leave with liquid inside to most of sub ohm tanks ,they basically tend to leak.But even with 3 days left ,there wasn’t even any humidity on the bottom.

We can’t really meet a plenty of good sub ohm tanks with good flavor , durable life, ungunky , etc in the same device, so why don’t you go to Elegomall to grab that one you would love?

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Joyetech Exceed D19 Starter Kit 1500mAh New Generation of the best AIO

Joyetech Exceed D19 Starter Kit 1500mAh New Generation of AIO From Elegomall.

The Joyetech Exceed D19 Starter Kit is a portable battery with direct output mode and constant voltage output mode. It also has a top LED indicator to show the vaping mode and remaining battery. You can enjoy a safer vaping with various protections. The 2ml Exceed D19 tank adopts an easy top filling design and adjustable bottom airflow. New EX series heads with large e-liquid holes will provide great vaping tastes. 5 colors for your selection.

Parameters

Exceed D19 Battery
Size: 19 x 76mm
Battery capacity:1500mAh
Max output wattage: 40W
Mode: direct output mode and constant voltage output
Thread: 510 thread

Exceed D19 Tank
Size: 19 x 42mm (w/o 510 thread)
Capacity: 2ml
Coil: EX 1.2ohm MTL head (8 - 15W) / EX 0.5ohm DL head (20 - 35W)
Thread: 510 thread

Clcik to buy: Joyetech Exceed D19 Starter KitJoyetech Exceed D19 Starter Kit 1500mAh New Generation of AIO From Elegomall.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Walking with The Death- Vaporesso Tarot nano kit in New Colors -From Elego

Physical Parameter:
Battery capacity: 2500mah
Capacity: 2.0ml
Kit Size: 69 * 38 * 22.4mm
Wattage Range: 5-80W
Temperature Range: 100℃ - 315℃ /200F - 600F

Main Feature:

1. Truly Leak Proof Design
2. USB adaptable: Updatable and fully customisable firmware
3. EUC coil inside, easy coil replacement system
4. Bulit with OMNI Board, Do it all
5. Waterproofing board

Vaporesso Tarot nano kit in Dead walker or soul fire, Which panel do you prefer? Come and pick the coolest one from Elego mall!

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Modefined Sirius 200w TC BOX MOD , a little brother of Lost Vape family?

Hello Folks , Here’s Elego and comes with Modefined Sirius 200W TC Box Mod is powered by Two High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately) with the Maximum Output 200W. Sirius 200W comes with durable die-cast Zinc Alloy construction and the ergonomic chassis design has anodized aluminum faceplates for a premium feel and features an easy-to-use 4 button design with an intuitive side mounted display screen.

Parameter:

Battery Capacity: 2 * 18650

Battery Size: 87 * 47.5 * 30 mm

Operation Guide:

Temperature Limit: 200°F - 600°F

Output Power: 7 - 200W

Output Mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR/Bypass

Max Charging Current: 1A

Max Output Current: 39A

Output Voltage Range: 0.4-8.4V

Modefined just made another superman as beautiful solid ,no battery rattled,bottom rattled with the lanyard out there ,what makes your hesitation ? Please follow us on the Elegomall.com to find out !

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
[New Product]New liking of God-VGOD Elite RDA&RDTA From Elego

Hi Folks ! Elego's back again!I know you must be waiting and looking for Vgod’s newest movement so long ,they are goona make some blast finally !Ladies and gentlemen here i present you VGOD Elite RDA and Elite RDTA.

The VGOD ELITE RDA – Designed for you. Offering the best features, high grade materials, a look and performance that is truly ELITE.

Parameter :

-VGOD engraved Elite RDA shield

-Well depth 9.25mm

-Well capacity 2ml

-Hybrid friendly protruding gold plated 510 pin

-24mm Diameter

-33mm (less 510) Height

-Build Deck:

Dual posts, 2mm hole

Finger tight nut, Philips or flat

Post hole spacing, ID 11mm

The VGOD ELITE RDTA - Everything you love about a dripper but with the capacity of a tank, the ELITE Series Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer offers the best of both worlds.

Parameter:

-VGOD engraved Elite RDTA shield

-Top mount oneway fill port

-4ml tank capacity

-Vacuum wicking system

-Hybrid friendly protruding gold plated 510 pin

-24mm Diameter

-46mm (less 510) Height

d021ecca-8f0c-4690-bd7a-2875f63c26b4.jpg

-Build Deck:

Dual posts, 2mm hole

Finger tight nut, Philips or flat

Post hole spacing, ID 11mm

I am very excited for this came out ,it is very easy to build inside, Got the Elite RDA on Elegomall Now ! because I bet you all love the VGOD RDTA and RDA tank and the MECH mod setup very nice can’t wait to get this!

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
[New Product] Digiflavor DROP RDA-4 holes and huge space Monster From Elego

Hello People, Elego’s back! Digiflavor Drop RDA, with the Standard and BF squonk 510 pin, features the 4 large post holes allowing for easy coil placement, and maximum build space with open access to trim excess. With the Stepped airflow design, Drop RDA provides the dense flavor.

Parameter:

Drip Tip Size: 18 * 8mm

Outside Diameter: 24mm

Height: 26.5mm

6635ff28-09cf-43db-a818-5dbcdd5f9bb4.jpg

Packing List:

1 x Drop RDA

1 x 510 Drip Tip adapter

1 x Spare parts pack

1 x Bottom feed positive pin

1 x 810 Drip tip

1 x Allen Key

1 x User Manual

There gonna be a lot of reviews on this huge deep spacious juice well tons of room for liquid the digiflavor Drop RDA,available now in Elegomall !

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
[New Product] The Smaller comes more powerful! WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 20700 Kit From Elego

Hello guys ,Elego’s back again with Reuleaux RX2 20700 kit from Wismec, the updated version of Reuleaux box mod, is compatible with both 20700 and 18650 cells. Having a large 1.3inch display and easy-to-go interface, the RX2 20700 is capable of firing up to 200W with dual replaceable cells. The GNOME atomizer that packs the powerful WM coils for optimal flavor and retractable top design for convenient filling can perfectly pair with RX2 20700 in terms of appearance and performance.

Parameter

Size(Mod): 43.2*35.2*81.7mm

Height(atomizer): 45mm

Diameter(atomizer): 25mm

E-liquid Capacity: 2ml/4ml

Thread Type: 510 spring loaded connector

Output Mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TCSS/TCR mode

Output Wattage: 1-200W

Cell Type: high-rate 20700 cell(discharging current should be above 25A)

high-rate 18650 cell with the help of battery sleeve (discharging current should be above 25A)

Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes & 0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode

Temperature Range: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC modes)

Maximum Charging Current: 2A

Maximum Output Current: 50A

Output Voltage Range: 0.5-9V

Packing List

1 x Reuleaux RX2 20700(no cells)

1 x GNOME

1 x WM02 Dual 0.15ohm Head

1 x WM03 Triple 0.2ohm Head

1 x QC USB Cable

2 x User Manual

2 x Warning Card

1 x Set of Spare Parts

This is the RX2 20700 kit compatible with Both 20700 and 18650 Cells with Compact Size and 200W Max Output, not to mention the 1.3inch Large Display with 2A Quick Charge and Powerful WM Coils for Huge Vapor and Optimal Flavor.Welcome this newbie of RX lines on Elegomall.com !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread