Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
;)Hello ECF :D

ElegoMall here to provide ya all with detailed pics and short videos on
1.Newest product
2.Coupons and big discount(bargain vape)
3.Promotion activities like brand of the week/month
4.Restock products updated

:headbang::banana::rickroll:

No matter if you are seeking for some starter kits, on-the-go vape gear or advanced combo, ElegoMall could satisfy your need by all means.

(Of course we get accessories and vape-related which is diverse too)

From now on, a 8% discount code will be put into your shopping cart once you register, and we all have faith that you guys and gals must be surprised by the various product lines and low price at Elegomall.com when log in.

:party:

↓↓↓↓↓↓Time to visit ↓↓↓↓↓
https://www.elegomall.com/new-arrivals.html

Reactions: Reddhott

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Elegomall finally gets the Mesh RDA from Vandy Vape easy-to build ever rda here. Let's dive down for more info on Mesh RDA, which is available at Elegomall now.

3b5ce9f5-f3e0-4e25-990e-4f92ea1cb1d3.jpg

1.Spec & Features
1.1 24mm diameter
1.2 25mm tall
1.3 1.0ml E-juice capacity
1.4 Fits with Mesh coil or Stand coil(wire)
1.5 Invisible clamp style postless deck
1.6 Two drip tips included(ULTEM drip tip and Delrin Doc tip which with pineapple grooves )
1.7 Bottom feed pin included
1.8 Single/Dual wire coil

b46f4f7f-2d12-4cce-a18f-d8fe2e989c5f.jpg

2.Package contents
2.1 Vandy Vape Mesh RDA *1
2.2 18.5MM Delrin Doc tip *1
2.3 ULTEM Drip tip*1
2.4 Accessory bag(screw drivers, back-up screw, BF pin, o rings)
2.5 KA Mesh wire*3
2.6 Ni80 Mesh wire*3
2.7SS316 Mesh wire*3

3. Ease-of-use build deck ever on the market.

692abfb9-cb25-46d5-913c-99bf029b5b72.jpg

4. Vandy Vape KA1 Mesh Wire

ps: compare to the similar concept product on the market, we have faith on VandyVape Mesh RDA because of its shorter structure(for saturating totally), lower density mesh wire, and also the high quality control.

How do you like Mesh RDA? You could also pre-order it now at Elegomall then get the first patch that comes into the market. And Elegomall and VandyVape are so excited to know the feedback on this neonatal tank with mesh coil concept:D

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
The Genie PD270 kit from Ijoy now is available at Elegomall at best price, is powered by dual 18650 (with a silicone adapter sold separately) and dual 20700 batteries that come along inside the package too. Moreover, the curved ergonomic design and 5 color options makes Genie PD270 kit a function and brilliant matching.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
:thumb: IJOY Genie PD270 Starter Kit -Elegomall :headbang:

Product features:
-88*43*45mm
-234 max wattage
-RGB backlight
-Enough space for 30mm tanks tho
-LED flashlight
-Customized leather stickers (more beautiful options, sold separately)
-Multiple vape modes
-Magnetic battery door for protecting use
-Firmware upgradable
-Large screen
-Captain S Subtank 25mm
-Sliding top fill

46ae1528-2527-4380-aa04-54d1046ad360.jpg

More details on Ijoy Genie PD270 kit please click here~~~ :thumbs:

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
:evil:Dismantling Uwell Valyrian tank to see the structure.:evil:

1.Specs and feautures
1.1 25mm diameter
1.2 62.3mm tall
1.3 E-juice capacity:5ml (the glass tube of 8ml capacity sold separately)
1.4 Net weight:62.6g
1.5 Airflow path: Bottom
1.6 Filling hole is on the top
1.7 Three sword pins:Spiral type for 95-105w(7-3 pin)
Unrestricted type pin for 100-120w(7-2 pin)
Wave type pin for 100-120w(7-1 pin)

1.8 Plug-and-play tank as Uwell's products always do, easy to use ever

00d51800-5a4d-4155-b69a-c8bcb035bf04.jpg

And there is a 'like-collection' for Valyrian Sub Tank review from RipTrippers, if you guys and gals would like to see how Rip likes about this neat and clear sub ohm tank, let's 'vote' for it with 1 sec on the account of his .

Also the third brand of the month is Sigelei, click Elegomall Month of Brands -Elegomall to know more details on discounts and promotion activities of Sigelei at Elegomall now:D
:banana::banana::banana:

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Vaporesso Revenger Kit in iridescent now available at Elegomall now :headbang::headbang::headbang:

As the flagship platform product, Revenger mod with NRC subtank is a must for vape newbie and guru as a beautiful vape combo with great performance.

Specs and features:
Capacity:5.0 / 2.0ml
Size:45*89*28mm
Battery Capacity:2*18650
Display:0.96 inch OLED
Max Wattage:220W
Resistance:0.15-0.4Ω
Weight:350g

Could you find out that there is one color of Revenger Kit missing in the pic above? Find out the answer and more details on it at Elegomall now :D

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Vaporesso - Brands -Elegomall

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Berserker MTL RTA from VandyVape now arrives at Elegomall on 22 August ;D ,let's unbox it and see what's included!

:lol::lol::lol:

Features:
1. 2ml easy switch to 4.5ml(4.5ml glass tube comes along with the package)
2. top filling
3. 24mm
4. precise airflow control with 5 'shift' intake holes
(0.8 - 1.0 - 1.2 - 1.4 - 1.6 five sizes of intake holes)
5. Two color options: SS/Black
6.Beautiful heat-resistance UlTEM tube
7.classic shape on the drip tip with two material version: Delrin and ULTEM

499bf073-84ff-4c53-99a6-ac9bc54c4500.jpg

The unboxing and coil build tutorial will be uploaded very soon, comment what do you want to know on this Berserker MTL RTA more and we will add more details later~

4911566f-b697-4032-9dec-e20cf5760aa1.jpg

You may also interest at Vandy Vape MeshRDA :p

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Hello Elgo Mall, I went to your site yesterday to order 10 Brown LG 18650 Batteries, then when I went to checkout to pay for them, I was informed that you do not ship to Australia. I spent considerable time on your chat room with your service consultant Joyce, who asked me if I could do my own customs clearance??????? I have never to this present time ever done a customs clearance. I have bought considerable amount of Vape Gear and other items from overseas suppliers including China, USA and the UK and Poland.

I contacted Australian Customs yesterday after about an hour's wait on the phone and they inform me that provided the purchase order does not exceed $1000AUD I do not have to do a thing. You are the ones when you ship these batteries by whatever method have to complete a customs declaration in your country and Australian customs will allow delivery of your product to me.

I think you are concerned about our Government wanting to pass legislation for products under $1000 from overseas being subject to GST (Goods and Services Tax) or VAT (Value Added Tax) as in the UK. This legislation according to Australian Customs has not been brought into force and everything remains as before. I can buy on Ebay from overseas and no problem with customs provided you the seller complete the correct export paperwork. I cannot do that for you.

I await your reply if this is the case then I will buy from other sources thank you.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Hello Elgo Mall, I went to your site yesterday to order 10 Brown LG 18650 Batteries, then when I went to checkout to pay for them, I was informed that you do not ship to Australia. I spent considerable time on your chat room with your service consultant Joyce, who asked me if I could do my own customs clearance??????? I have never to this present time ever done a customs clearance. I have bought considerable amount of Vape Gear and other items from overseas suppliers including China, USA and the UK and Poland.

I contacted Australian Customs yesterday after about an hour's wait on the phone and they inform me that provided the purchase order does not exceed $1000AUD I do not have to do a thing. You are the ones when you ship these batteries by whatever method have to complete a customs declaration in your country and Australian customs will allow delivery of your product to me.

I think you are concerned about our Government wanting to pass legislation for products under $1000 from overseas being subject to GST (Goods and Services Tax) or VAT (Value Added Tax) as in the UK. This legislation according to Australian Customs has not been brought into force and everything remains as before. I can buy on Ebay from overseas and no problem with customs provided you the seller complete the correct export paperwork. I cannot do that for you.

I await your reply if this is the case then I will buy from other sources thank you.

Hi Ace50 ,

I am glad to know that you have visited our website and contacted with our service staff Joyce.I am also so sorry she didn't help you for your batteries requirement , which she hasn't have too much knowledge about batteries shipping issue due to a short term working experiences so that she was doing her job to tell you need to take care of clearance like other customers .We've informed our web service apartment and Joyce would be warned for this issue .

The truth is as what you offered , Australian government hasn't made any relevant laws to limit batteries and vaporizers importing .That would be grateful if you can come back to ELEGOMALL and tell our service staff this fact ,i believe they will pleasurably help you.

Thank you so much for your message and please keep update any news if we could be helping .

Reactions: Acer50

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Hi Ace50 ,

I am glad to know that you have visited our website and contacted with our service staff Joyce.I am also so sorry she didn't help you for your batteries requirement , which she hasn't have too much knowledge about batteries shipping issue due to a short term working experiences so that she was doing her job to tell you need to take care of clearance like other customers .We've informed our web service apartment and Joyce would be warned for this issue .

The truth is as what you offered , Australian government hasn't made any relevant laws to limit batteries and vaporizers importing .That would be grateful if you can come back to ELEGOMALL and tell our service staff this fact ,i believe they will pleasurably help you.

Thank you so much for your message and please keep update any news if we could be helping .
I tried going back to your site today three times. No chat staff were available I left message in the chat room. No one contacted me. Not impressed.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
I tried going back to your site today three times. No chat staff were available I left message in the chat room. No one contacted me. Not impressed.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Uh....... i believed they happended to go for lunch or have a meeting at that moment , would you mind to PM your account so that could call my boys and girls to help you continuely ?

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Berserfer MTL RTA, which is codesigned by Vandyvape and Alex(the most famous vape reviewer on Youtube in Russia, and he also designed the Skill RDA), has landed at Elegomall! :D

66849fac-013c-4d27-bbcf-8792c818b7e7.jpg

With countless options for RDA that more likely for cloud chasers, we are so glad that there finally pops out a atomizer born for the pure flavor of e-juice.

Here are the specs and selling points of VandyVape Berserker MTL with details pics and videos.

1.Spec &Features on Berserker MTL RTA
1.1 diameter:24mm
1.2 length:30 or 40mm
1.3 eliquid capacity: 2.0 or 4.5ml
1.4 bottom airflow adjustable
1.5 top filling
1.6 classic drip tips (two version:Derlin and ULTEM)
1.7 precise air flow control hole goes like 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6mm)
1.8 nice and clean machining as Vandyvape usually does

b6262489-2e4b-483b-a721-8db6ed42d4ed.jpg

2. Package contents
2.1 Vandyvape Berserker MTL RTA
2.2 ULTEM Drip tip
2.3 Derlin Drip tip
2.4 Accessory for 4.5ml capacity
2.5 Accessory bag(screw drivers, back-up screw, o-rings)

More info about this flavor preference Berserker MTL RTA at Elegomall with best price?
Click https://www.elegomall.com/brands/vandyvape.html

You may also want to watch the unboxing short video made by Elegomall.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Berserfer MTL RTA, which is codesigned by Vandyvape and Alex(the most famous vape reviewer on Youtube in Russia, and he also designed the Skill RDA), has landed at Elegomall! :D

With countless options for RDA that more likely for cloud chasers, we are so glad that there finally pops out a atomizer born for the pure flavor of e-juice.

Here are the specs and selling points of VandyVape Berserker MTL with details pics and videos.

1.5 top filling

2. Package contents
2.2 ULTEM Drip tip
2.3 Derlin Drip tip

More info about this flavor preference Berserker MTL RTA at Elegomall with best price?

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com

1.5 top filling

2. Package contents
2.2 ULTEM Drip tip
2.3 Derlin Drip tip

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Smoant Charon TS 218 Touch screen mod – open a new generation of box mod.

2017 is a new era of big touch screen box mod in vaping industry, Smok G-Priv and version two of 230w(G-Priv2 230w), Joyetech Cuboid Pro etc., Smoant released the Charon TS 218 touch screen mod in August 2017 too with impressive simplified menu navigation.

Let Elegomall show more details on this neat and beautiful box mod for you:)

2245f7a7-6385-4faa-af4e-a7aede85178e.jpg

Packing list:

Smoant Charon TS218 box mod

USB cable

User manual

Warranty card

45423e47-02db-4a32-97be-729dcb83d9d5.jpg

Features:

1. dual 18650

2. Custom VW/TC curve

3. user friendly and simplified menu navigation

4. ergonomically-design without any edges and corners

5. 2.4inch big screen

6. five heating modes

7. Screen lock button and fire button sit separately

And the price point is also attracting among its competitor, lower than 50 USD.

Sign up at Elegomall.com for the best price on the market and grab the first patch of Smoant Charon TS 218 touch screen box mod now :p

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Sigelei week of the Elegomall vape carnival

Enjoy the member price with extra discount that applies to full line products of Sigelei now ;D

03d0e526-b458-4d14-a001-feae0e01c521.jpg

And we also want to salute Sigelei's supports for providing us so many awesome products to reward the vape society :)))))~~~

Here are some best selling Sigelei product at Elegomall.com, hope it will bring some useful guide for you guys and gals here to choose your favorite vape gear.

1. Sigelei MT 220w Kit (click the pic below for more details)

2.Sigelei Revolvr Tank - 4.0ml

THE MOST COOLEST TANK with revolver gun concept, also with brilliant performance in flavor and cloud production.

3.Sigelei Fuchai Vcigo K2 Kit

The newest Fuchai Vcigo K2 Kit is outstanding with its full-fledged but inexpensive starter kit from Sigelei.

Visit elegomall for more specs and features on this vape kit below:

Sigelei Fuchai Vcigo K2 Kit -Elegomall

Grab the chance to buy cheap vape gears form Sigelei at elegomall now.

t

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Elegomall get the Pyro 24 RDTA from Vandyvape in 26 August 2017, and the unboxing & build tutorial video will be released in this thread very soon:)

3e2fdea6-ac2d-400b-8fcc-765b77250de6.jpg

With the ample room to build and unique build dech structure, we believe the Pyro 24 RDTA will be the strong competitor of Limitless RDTA, even be a one up on that.

236d6ad3-c868-4b5b-bf57-2c5261404787.png

As the one of the biggest exclusive agency of VandyVape, Elegomall always providing the newest products from them and also offering the best price on the market, please stay tuned for this Stunning Rebuildable drip tank atomizer at elegomall.com for more hottest items in vape society~~~

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Box mods(a.k.a. vape mods)as well known, are the safest mods comparing to others like mechanical mods on the market. Due to the extended battery life and thoughtful function(like customized wattage curve), and last but not the least, the chip that providing short-circuit protection etc, box mods are becoming more and more popular in vape industry.

And if you’re confused by the 200+ of new and hot box mods available, Elegomall would be so pleased to offer some guild based on our sales of vape mod to save your time to make a better decision to choose.

1. Smok - ProColor mod

4e4c135a-1b52-4fcb-8950-c4243542ad0c.jpg

Best price on Smok ProColor mod here

2.Geekvape - Aegis mod

Outstanding features:​

1.shockproof

2.waterproof

3.dustproof

4.single 18650/26650 battery

Purchase link of Aegis box mod ←​

5cbc4067-8b15-4b0a-91d3-078eeeb5c4fa.jpg

3.Smoant - Charon TS 218 touch screen mod

1.Simplified menu navigation ever

2.Five heating modes

3.large touch screen (2.4inches)

4.dual 18650

Click here to get Smoant Charon TS 218 box mod with the biggest discount at elegomall

4.Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 75c box mod

1.Evolv DNA72c board

2.Full color tft screen that could be customized

3.Dual 18650 and unique design for protecting batteries' wrapping

4.Three bottoms for more user friendly

5.Ideal beauty with different element materials

09c2f8ed-48b8-4735-93fa-4e2c10e56846.jpg

4. Hugo Vapor Boxer Rader 211w mod

1.one of the lightest mod on the market: 80.2g​

2.new material body:Nylon and fiber

3.fire proof

4.dual core chip for higher stability in better output and lower temperature

b80adbd3-bed9-4f21-9776-7bc3c93d830e.jpg

also the new green color lands at elegomall at 25 August too​

5.Xomo GT Laser 266s box mod

1. instant 0.025 sec large output​

2.build-in battery with 3500mAh

3.Laser light function

4.affordable price comparing to its competitor from Smoant

7c6aba45-9bf2-4e96-a9fc-979bf92e6072.jpg

1.The most compact (small and light) triple 18650 box mod on the market(up to August 2017)​

2. the 3rd generation of RX series from Wismec by Jaybo designer

3.300 max output

4.one point three inch large screen with customized function

Wismec RX Gen3 in cheap price link goes below:​

7.IJOY Genie PD270 Kit

1. competible with 22-30mm diameter atomizer on the market​

2. dual 20700 or 18650

3. RGB back light with flashlight function

4. color LED light function

964f5201-70a8-42f9-a62a-a87067d93902.jpg

the price of Ijoy Genie PD270 kit is lower than 53 USD with discount https://www.elegomall.com/pre-orders/ijoy-genie-pd270-starter-kit.html

https://www.elegomall.com/wismec-reuleaux-rx-gen3-with-gnome-full-kit.html

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Box mods(a.k.a. vape mods)as well known, are the safest mods comparing to others like mechanical mods on the market. Due to the extended battery life and thoughtful function(like customized wattage curve), and last but not the least, the chip that providing short-circuit protection etc, box mods are becoming more and more popular in vape industry.

And if you’re confused by the 200+ of new and hot box mods available, Elegomall would be so pleased to offer some guild based on our sales of vape mod to save your time to make a better decision to choose.

1. Smok - ProColor mod

4e4c135a-1b52-4fcb-8950-c4243542ad0c.jpg

Best price on Smok ProColor mod here

2.Geekvape - Aegis mod

1.shockproof

2.waterproof

3.dustproof

4.single 18650/26650 battery

Purchase link of Aegis box mod ←​

5cbc4067-8b15-4b0a-91d3-078eeeb5c4fa.jpg

3.Smoant - Charon TS 218 touch screen mod

1.Simplified menu navigation ever

2.Five heating modes

3.large touch screen (2.4inches)

4.dual 18650

Click here to get Smoant Charon TS 218 box mod with the biggest discount at elegomall

4.Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 75c box mod

1.Evolv DNA72c board

2.Full color tft screen that could be customized

3.Dual 18650 and unique design for protecting batteries' wrapping

4.Three bottoms for more user friendly

5.Ideal beauty with different element materials

09c2f8ed-48b8-4735-93fa-4e2c10e56846.jpg

4. Hugo Vapor Boxer Rader 211w mod

1.one of the lightest mod on the market: 80.2g​

2.new material body:Nylon and fiber

3.fire proof

4.dual core chip for higher stability in better output and lower temperature

b80adbd3-bed9-4f21-9776-7bc3c93d830e.jpg

also the new green color lands at elegomall at 25 August too​

5.Xomo GT Laser 266s box mod

1. instant 0.025 sec large output​

2.build-in battery with 3500mAh

3.Laser light function

4.affordable price comparing to its competitor from Smoant

7c6aba45-9bf2-4e96-a9fc-979bf92e6072.jpg

1.The most compact (small and light) triple 18650 box mod on the market(up to August 2017)​

2. the 3rd generation of RX series from Wismec by Jaybo designer

3.300 max output

4.one point three inch large screen with customized function

Wismec RX Gen3 in cheap price link goes below:​

7.IJOY Genie PD270 Kit

1. competible with 22-30mm diameter atomizer on the market​

2. dual 20700 or 18650

3. RGB back light with flashlight function

4. color LED light function

964f5201-70a8-42f9-a62a-a87067d93902.jpg

the price of Ijoy Genie PD270 kit is lower than 53 USD with discount https://www.elegomall.com/pre-orders/ijoy-genie-pd270-starter-kit.html

https://www.elegomall.com/wismec-reuleaux-rx-gen3-with-gnome-full-kit.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread