• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Elements of Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jffvera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
New York
They just opened over the weekend, anyone check them out? I might try to get down there next week.

https://www.facebook.com/ElementsOfVapor

I stopped in on Saturday and hung out with Todd (the owner) and his folks for awhile. It's a great space, and they have a good selection of beginner and intermediate gear. It's worth stopping in.

dash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Colorado
I stopped there last night and was pleasantly surprised to see that the owner was someone I knew!
We had a good long chat and they shared their ideas of what their long term goals were.
The concept of the shop is interesting and I can't wait to see what evolves.
Picked up a few juices . They aren't your standard, run of the mill flavors right now but when their signature line shows up I will have to be there with my taste buds turned up!

edited to add I got to see Todds ZNA up close and personal! What a thing of beauty. :vapor:

Last edited:

Denvap0r

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Colorado
Just visited this store a few minutes ago. They will be having their grand opening next Saturday. Couches, cafe tables, flat screen TV, and a very friendly relaxed atmosphere. The customer service was excellent. They had a variety of hardware and a line of Colorado made juices called 5280 Vapors. I bought one of their special drip formulated juices from their Highlander line called Nectar. Delicious. Check this store out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread