eliquid online to europe/germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
so the one of two shops we had in town closed. i spent some between 200-300 euros stocking. In retrospect should've probably got more and i'm guessing it's not much compared to the veterans here. [i'm resisting saying what i've got, donno why i want to!]

now i'd feel odd buying something that wasn't on sale. i saw the sticky with the offers and wanted to ask:

is ordering eliquids ok from outside germany/ or even outside europe (noticed most offers aren't here)? (nicotine cannot be imported, that we know, so just flavours/bases/shake-and-vapes)

• Love
Reactions: RuiG

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Are you looking for premixed juice or DIY supplies?
i do shake-and-vape and DIY with one-shots_ don't have a set-up to make flavour mixes from basic ones (yet?), though having tried some of the new one-shots i got, i'm starting to think i should, only i'm afraid it'll come to the same result, having bought and mixed a flavour that turns out to be disappointing...

it wouldn't be the same stores?

Molchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2017
Germany
Not sure if even nicotine would be ok as long as it's in the tpd-limits (max. 10ml, max 20mg/ml).
For everything else it is ok to order worldwide, but over 26 euro you would have to pay customer duty, depending if they pick your package to inspect or not. The problem is that shipping prizes from the USA to europe are rather high.

If you are in Germany, for base you could have a look at owl-dampfer.de which is really cheap.

For flavours we have a lot of great uk-shops like chefsflavours, rainbowvapes, vapable, darkstar, nomnomz and more, which all stock single flavours, one-shots and most also shortfills, all of them do sales pretty regular.
if you need base in big amounts, driphacks.com could be an option, they sell pg/vg in 5 Liters for around 12/16 Euros.

• Useful
Reactions: virm

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
ok so proposed answer for Q1 s it's ok to get liquids from abroad or from inside europe so long as it doesn't have more than the legal amount/percentage of nic. (?)

so i can watch out for deals anywhere, but the new objection is whether it'll be worth it after shipping.

Does anyone in Europe or Germany order their eliquid (whether DIY or premixed) from abraod? or are you allll happy with what's available locally? should post a new thread with this question?

Molchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2017
Germany
Sorry that my answer was a bit long, would be way easier in german :)
Yes it would be ok. I watched a lot of deals, and 90% are not worth since shipping from the Us is mostly above 20$.
I order my Flavours almost only in the Uk, since shippingcosts are only about 4-7 Euros, and for base i still didn't find a cheaper source outside the EU than owl in germany or driphacks in the UK, which is about 4-5€/L.

And the advantage is, as long as the Uk is still in the EU (i would bet they never leave), there are no importtaxes, no matter how much u order ;)

• Informative

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Sorry that my answer was a bit long, would be way easier in german :)
Yes it would be ok. I watched a lot of deals, and 90% are not worth since shipping from the Us is mostly above 20$.
I order my Flavours almost only in the Uk, since shippingcosts are only about 4-7 Euros, and for base i still didn't find a cheaper source outside the EU than owl in germany or driphacks in the UK, which is about 4-5€/L.

And the advantage is, as long as the Uk is still in the EU (i would bet they never leave), there are no importtaxes, no matter how much u order ;)

chefsflavours, rainbowvapes, vapable, darkstar, nomnomz dirphacks and hier owl
Thanks a bunch
Also wir koennen hier nicht ja auf Deutsch schreiben? waere eine Uebung fuer mich

Did you have anthing to add to this below, regarding cheaper way to get nicotine shots and nicsalts?
Brainstorming, or maybe just wondering: affordable alternatives for high nicotine mixing

Molchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2017
Germany
Von mir aus geht auch deutsch, aber nicht das du es nicht verstehst :D

A bit harder with nicotine, cause of the tpd. Owl offers shots too for around 4,99 for 10 shots, or bunkerbase.co for 4,45/10 shots

Not sure if i am allowed to tell the other option, if not allowed please someone delete it, would be hiliq.com, who offers 200mg, from an EU-warehouse to avoid the "Zoll" so u don't get trouble, really important that it's really from the EU.

The third option which i think is only worth when u vape 12mg+ would b:
BASIS-LIQUID: 70% VG/ 30% PG

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Von mir aus geht auch deutsch, aber nicht das du es nicht verstehst :D

A bit harder with nicotine, cause of the tpd. Owl offers shots too for around 4,99 for 10 shots, or bunkerbase.co for 4,45/10 shots

Not sure if i am allowed to tell the other option, if not allowed please someone delete it, would be hiliq.com, who offers 200mg, from an EU-warehouse to avoid the "Zoll" so u don't get trouble, really important that it's really from the EU.

The third option which i think is only worth when u vape 12mg+ would b:
BASIS-LIQUID: 70% VG/ 30% PG

Regeln dagegen oder denkst du mimoeschen wird uns shlagen?
the last link is .de! thought how come they're allowed to sell 100ml?
thanks again

Molchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2017
Germany
Schlagen wird uns keiner denke ich, dafür sind hier alle zu nett ;)
Yes, the last link is indeed .de. The company officialy sits in malta, but ships mostly from germany.
Since Malta is also part of the EU they are theoretically not allowed to sell 100 and 500ml, but it seems they decided to give a f... about the TPD, and since we have no boarder controls there is no trouble in ordering it.

I once ordered from them and the quality was really good, and the bottles were filled to the top, so it was even a bit more. If it's worth depends on the strength you need. If you need only like 3mg for DL-vaping, shots and base from owl would be a tiny bit cheaper, while ordering from mcliquid is the easier way.

Since i'm a lazy .... i prefer the pre-mixed one :rolleyes:

• Informative

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Schlagen wird uns keiner denke ich, dafür sind hier alle zu nett ;)
Yes, the last link is indeed .de. The company officialy sits in malta, but ships mostly from germany.
Since Malta is also part of the EU they are theoretically not allowed to sell 100 and 500ml, but it seems they decided to give a f... about the TPD, and since we have no boarder controls there is no trouble in ordering it.

I once ordered from them and the quality was really good, and the bottles were filled to the top, so it was even a bit more. If it's worth depends on the strength you need. If you need only like 3mg for DL-vaping, shots and base from owl would be a tiny bit cheaper, while ordering from mcliquid is the easier way.

Since i'm a lazy .... i prefer the pre-mixed one :rolleyes:

it's mainly for the salts. for DL i mix freebase to make 3mg, so the that is fine, since i need less shots and a freebase shot can be less than half the price of the cheapest nicsalts shot. but i MTL at 18-20mg of salts now (working on bringing that down_ hence the necessity of mixing my own, aside from price, as variable mg in salts is difficult to come by (all they sell here is 20mg)). that means i need like 8-10 shots in a 100-120ml mix. so mindestens 2euro per shot + 5-16euro for flavour.... i mean it can still come out cheaper than buying premixed 20mg at 5-7euro per 10ml, but not by much, and certainly way more than if the 100-120ml were mostly added base than added shots.

Molchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2017
Germany
For salts i have no experience myself, since i vape MTL with 12mg regular Freebase, didn't even know that salts are that much more expensive :?:
The cheapest option for Salts would still be Bunkerbase.co, they sell their saltshot for 6,99/10 shots (20mg) in the whole range from 10/90 - 90/10.
Unfortunately all other options like 200mg salts from hiliq in china are illegal, and there have been a lot of people that got in serious trouble, since the german "Zoll" tended to pick up many of the hiliq-orders, since they knew whats in there.
So your only options i think are cheap shots like bunkerbase, changing to 10-12mg freebase, or leaving the EU :D

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
For salts i have no experience myself, since i vape MTL with 12mg regular Freebase, didn't even know that salts are that much more expensive :?:
The cheapest option for Salts would still be Bunkerbase.co, they sell their saltshot for 6,99/10 shots (20mg) in the whole range from 10/90 - 90/10.
Unfortunately all other options like 200mg salts from hiliq in china are illegal, and there have been a lot of people that got in serious trouble, since the german "Zoll" tended to pick up many of the hiliq-orders, since they knew whats in there.
So your only options i think are cheap shots like bunkerbase, changing to 10-12mg freebase, or leaving the EU :D

Thanks. that makes a difference indeed. much cheaper

just to be sure: it is legal to get the nic shots online from UK as long as they are compliant?
edit: yes they are. great.

Last edited:

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
or are you allll happy with what's available locally? should post a new thread with this question?

No definetly not happy with what's around, especially due being a DIYer.

Even more so now due another nicotine tax opposed upon us. Atleast in sweden. But i guess it goes for entire EU.

I was sort of okay with the 20mg / 10 ml limit when the prices were still around 2-3$ since it's atleast still cheaper than smoking. But now it's 5-7$ for the cheap brands. And due swedens poor economy atm it makes it even worse.
It's more expensive to vape than smoking or snusing now. So i've sort of mixed it up nowadays, with snus and vape only sometimes.

However i saw someone mention bunkerbase, i've to check if they ship to sweden if so that's great. They used to sell a massive pack of 100mg nic bases for realy cheap. I was one that asked here if they were any good or not. And lo and behold they sold out immedietly. So i never got the chance to bunker up any myself... Got abit mad at myself over that. Due the deal was realy good and they we're all sealed in glass containers and so on.

But they also said they we're going out of buisiness hence the great deals. But if they're still around it might be worth ordering from them.

Because paying 5-7$ for 20mg /10ml bottle of nicbase is pretty damn sad and annoying. As i was used to buying 250+ ml for the same price with even higher nic contents.

Also i'm not sure if they're around anymore but germanflavours makes amazing flavourings and their bases is also top notch. Used to be my go to brand while they still existed in sweden. No vendor carries them anymore though, so maybe they closed down. If that's the case that's sad.
Because their bases were amazing (best ones i've had yet to date.) Likewise for their flavorings.

Molchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2017
Germany
bunkerbase is still in business, but they now do only tpd-comform products like freeebase-shots for 4,50/10 pcs. and from today on till 4.12. they have an Black-Friday 25% code on their page which makes it ~3,35€ /10 bottles, which is a really good price.
There are a few adresses left which still sell higher stuff, but think i should not name them all here cause of the tpd.

For Germanflavours they are also still in business, but their website is only german,so not sure how useful that is for you :D and their nicfree-base costs 15€/L, which is insanely expensive compared to driphacks for example :nah:

Dear god, 2000 SEK tax for a Liter of nicotine, thats insane o_O

• Informative
Reactions: SleeZy

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
bunkerbase is still in business, but they now do only tpd-comform products like freeebase-shots for 4,50/10 pcs. and from today on till 4.12. they have an Black-Friday 25% code on their page which makes it ~3,35€ /10 bottles, which is a really good price.
There are a few adresses left which still sell higher stuff, but think i should not name them all here cause of the tpd.

For Germanflavours they are also still in business, but their website is only german,so not sure how useful that is for you :D and their nicfree-base costs 15€/L, which is insanely expensive compared to driphacks for example :nah:

Dear god, 2000 SEK tax for a Liter of nicotine, thats insane o_O

Yea that's realy good prices vs what we've here locally. So that's something atleast.
If you mean 10pcs of 20mg/10mls, since that's what we're paying for 1 single one.

Ah sad to hear that GF is expensive for you guys. When they still were sold by local swedish shops they we're pretty cheap for the quality you were getting vs most others we had on offer.

And yea nicotine tax is insane, and stupid. Realy sad. :(

Molchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2017
Germany
Yeah thats what i meant, 10 shots with 10ml/20mg, just not sure how taxes would work when importing them from the uk.
Not that bad with GF, owl here in germany sells 5L nicefree base for 25 euro and driphacks in the UK sells vg and pg in 5L for around 16-20€ each.

And here everyone tells you everything's better in scandinavia, guess they never vaped :?:

• Useful

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Yeah thats what i meant, 10 shots with 10ml/20mg, just not sure how taxes would work when importing them from the uk.
Not that bad with GF, owl here in germany sells 5L nicefree base for 25 euro and driphacks in the UK sells vg and pg in 5L for around 16-20€ each.

And here everyone tells you everything's better in scandinavia, guess they never vaped :?:

Yea i'm not sure about the taxes either, but it's bigger odds that it'll ship due being in EU, so i don't think they'll care as long as it's eu compliant.

But i'll have to come back later with my experience, i'll do a test order.

Well the most popular base or used to be was chemnovatic (And they're not from scandinavia). Which i'd rate similar to GF but you could still notice the diffrence between them. GF is defininetly superior in my opinion.
So if germans somehow thinks scandinavians is better, they probably had polish products. ;)

//edit: Unless you mean politically, but if so, well germany and sweden are 99% the same but i don't want to derail it into politics, so let's leave it at that.
// end of edit.

These days we've almost only unkown brands that immedietly popped up after the EU regulation and then also when the tax hit, we had even fever brands.

You can still buy chemnovatic but at a very high price. Almost all other brands are no-name-brands that suddenly popped up after the laws... Makes you think... But well let's not go all conspiratorial now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread