ELIQUID PLANET- rose, apple, vanilla review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Orange County, CA
shipping was lightning fast and i'm across the country :D

the bottles are labeled nicely and have a Warning (kids), and production/exp date.

I got all flavors in Low, @ 6mg. All the flavors produce great vapor, throat hit is so-so (but this is due to the low nic content i believe) which is fine with me.

The flavor on the vanilla is very subtle, but good for mixing.

The apple and the rose are AMAZING!! not all day vapes (for me), but the strength and accuracy of the flavors make them wonderful little treats.

i'm looking forward to getting a black/green tea to mix with the rose. i'll definitely be ordering from them again :D

I have actually wondered what a floral liquid would be like to vape, does it taste like how roses smell? Is it subtle?

Ever shred or crush up a fresh rose petal and smell it? That's how it tastes to me. It doesn't taste perfumey, it's a nice natural floral taste.

Subtle... eh, I'm not sure what to say about that. It's definitely not ambiguous. When I tried it the first time, I was like 'yup, that's rose'. I don't find it overpowering however, and it really is a very pleasant vape.

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY
Ever shred or crush up a fresh rose petal and smell it? That's how it tastes to me. It doesn't taste perfumey, it's a nice natural floral taste.

Subtle... eh, I'm not sure what to say about that. It's definitely not ambiguous. When I tried it the first time, I was like 'yup, that's rose'. I don't find it overpowering however, and it really is a very pleasant vape.

The rose doesn't smell/taste to me as CONVENTIONALLY perfumey but speaking as a perfumer, it does smell a bit like the rose absolute i use in my blends. I suppose that's a problem with cheap retail perfume using rose.

Now what would be wonderful would be tuberose! Like vaping Dior's J'adore!

The rose doesn't smell/taste to me as CONVENTIONALLY perfumey but speaking as a perfumer, it does smell a bit like the rose absolute i use in my blends. I suppose that's a problem with cheap retail perfume using rose.

Now what would be wonderful would be tuberose! Like vaping Dior's J'adore!

Tuberose! That would be so glamourous. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread