eLiquid Review - Whisky - www.vaporgalaxy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestLion

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Zaporozhia, Ukraine
They buy from Dekangs as do most vendors. The Dekangs whiskey is not a standalone..but it is good for mixing..about 25% whiskey with any tobacco like Cigar-555- Virginia gives a nice smooth very aromatic-very good cigar taste-bold yet subdued, rich aged tobacco flavor with a slight touch of a tobacco leaf soaked in a high dollar whiskey.

Schlitz

Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Austin, TX
Many great juices come from plants out of China...the difference between your standard dekang juice and this one (among several other vendors) is that this recipe isn't standard, and is a custom mix for above said vendor. To compare this to another dekang whisky would prove several differences, which is why I decided to do a review.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
Many great juices come from plants out of China...the difference between your standard dekang juice and this one (among several other vendors) is that this recipe isn't standard, and is a custom mix for above said vendor. To compare this to another dekang whisky would prove several differences, which is why I decided to do a review.

Ok, you've convinced me to give it a try. Just placed my order:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread