• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

eLiquid supplies in SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgal

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco, TX
edithfrost.com
Hey Shakey, thanks for the tip on Rainbow Grocery. That place rocks, I'd never been there. Just fyi to those like me who might walk around in there for 20 minutes looking very confused... it's in the beauty / health / skin stuff section. I was looking all over in the baking supplies area. I guess it could've gone either way, ha ha.

the handy island

May 22, 2009
I heard there was a kiosk in the Bloomingdales/westfield mall on Market St. One of the Smoke51 kiosks?

I just got a vaporizer and I did not realize how quickly I would consume the cartridges. I need to get more juice pronto! I'm leaving for a weekend camping trip and don't want to end up smoking tobacco (which i find pretty yucky now.)

thanks,
andy

cowgal

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco, TX
edithfrost.com
If you have a Smoke51 kit, I can help you out with a cartomizer or two. Shoot me an e-mail if you want, cowgal at gmail. That kiosk used to be there but closed down & disappeared a few months ago. I found that out the hard way when I first started vaping. I don't use my S51 kit anymore so it's no real skin off my nose to contribute a few carts to a good home (tent). ;-)

:thumbs:Check out this new site. Goldengatesmokes.com They are located in the city, and they deliver in the Bay Area.
I heard there was a kiosk in the Bloomingdales/westfield mall on Market St. One of the Smoke51 kiosks?

I just got a vaporizer and I did not realize how quickly I would consume the cartridges. I need to get more juice pronto! I'm leaving for a weekend camping trip and don't want to end up smoking tobacco (which i find pretty yucky now.)

thanks,
andy

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
Hi everyone,

I dont travel much but in 3 days, in flying for the first time and choosed SF as my destination.. in the north-east of SF.

Is there something I should not miss while im in your city ? beside Vaping at Alcatraz ? :) I heard of the edinburgh castle, but thats pretty much it.

I was mostly looking for Vaping gear, liquids, but I guess there is no Vape store where you walk in.. the door automatically open, cool breeze slap you in the face, greeters let you try sample of eliquids.. and shop for PVs all day, right ?

Anyway, thanks a lot for any kind of information
cya soon SFB :cool:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier ad
A lot of tobacco shops, and I don't mean Head Shops, carry solution for humidors that is PG. I'm not sure if there are additional chemicals though. Haven't looked into that. I have a bottle en route to my place, I'll keep you cats posted on that.

I have a couple bottles of humidor juice. They are both 50% PG+50% distilled water but it also says "with food grade additive". Not sure if that refers to the PG or not. I don't think it would be good for vaping since it has so much water in it and it's rather expensive compared to mixing your own solution. Mine is also a few years old so i'm not going to try it. By the way, since I live in the Inner Sunset I haven't had to put any in my humidor for years. My hygrometer in the humidor reads 85% and the one in my closet read 79% so I don't even need a humidor. Does anyone have any info on a room vaporizer for a disinfectant against mold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread