The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

eLiquid supplies in SF

Discussion in 'SF Bay Area' started by shakey ceasefire, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shakey ceasefire

shakey ceasefire Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2009
    San Francisco
    Hey All:

You can get pure VG at Rainbow Grocery. You can get LorAnns candy flavors at Cooks Boulevard, Castro at 24th in Noe Valley.

Anyone know where to buy pure PG in town? Also: garage methods for extracting nic are always welcome ...

2. mjp808

mjp808 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Great info--thanx!

I talked to a couple head shops on Haight--nothing. They sounded interested though, just under-informed. I gave them this website.

3. cowgal

cowgal Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2009
    San Francisco, TX
    Hey Shakey, thanks for the tip on Rainbow Grocery. That place rocks, I'd never been there. Just fyi to those like me who might walk around in there for 20 minutes looking very confused... it's in the beauty / health / skin stuff section. I was looking all over in the baking supplies area. I guess it could've gone either way, ha ha.

4. fuzzzilla

fuzzzilla Full Member

Mar 9, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    I had been wondering about Cooks Boulevard! I always see their ads and thought they might have Lorann's.
    And Rainbow Grocery is all around awesome.
    Seconding the request for a local PG source. :nun:

5. the handy island

the handy island New Member

May 22, 2009
    I heard there was a kiosk in the Bloomingdales/westfield mall on Market St. One of the Smoke51 kiosks?

I just got a vaporizer and I did not realize how quickly I would consume the cartridges. I need to get more juice pronto! I'm leaving for a weekend camping trip and don't want to end up smoking tobacco (which i find pretty yucky now.)

thanks,
    andy

6. cowgal

cowgal Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2009
    San Francisco, TX
    If you have a Smoke51 kit, I can help you out with a cartomizer or two. Shoot me an e-mail if you want, cowgal at gmail. That kiosk used to be there but closed down & disappeared a few months ago. I found that out the hard way when I first started vaping. I don't use my S51 kit anymore so it's no real skin off my nose to contribute a few carts to a good home (tent). ;-)

7. Thick Snaps

Thick Snaps Full Member

May 11, 2009
    San Francisco, Ca
    :thumbs:Check out this new site. Goldengatesmokes.com They are located in the city, and they deliver in the Bay Area.

8. DocBurN

DocBurN Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Montréal, Canada
    Hi everyone,

I dont travel much but in 3 days, in flying for the first time and choosed SF as my destination.. in the north-east of SF.

Is there something I should not miss while im in your city ? beside Vaping at Alcatraz ? :) I heard of the edinburgh castle, but thats pretty much it.

I was mostly looking for Vaping gear, liquids, but I guess there is no Vape store where you walk in.. the door automatically open, cool breeze slap you in the face, greeters let you try sample of eliquids.. and shop for PVs all day, right ?

Anyway, thanks a lot for any kind of information
    cya soon SFB :cool:

9. Mr. Tasty Vapor
    This message by Mr. Tasty Vapor has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 26, 2009, Reason: unregistered supplier ad.
    Aug 24, 2009
  10. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

A lot of tobacco shops, and I don't mean Head Shops, carry solution for humidors that is PG. I'm not sure if there are additional chemicals though. Haven't looked into that. I have a bottle en route to my place, I'll keep you cats posted on that.

11. I have a couple bottles of humidor juice. They are both 50% PG+50% distilled water but it also says "with food grade additive". Not sure if that refers to the PG or not. I don't think it would be good for vaping since it has so much water in it and it's rather expensive compared to mixing your own solution. Mine is also a few years old so i'm not going to try it. By the way, since I live in the Inner Sunset I haven't had to put any in my humidor for years. My hygrometer in the humidor reads 85% and the one in my closet read 79% so I don't even need a humidor. Does anyone have any info on a room vaporizer for a disinfectant against mold?

12. FYI, Pharmaca-integrative pharmacy on Cole Street (across from Cole Hardware) is able to order PG for $12.13 for a 480mL bottle if you ask the pharmacist. They said it would only take a day.

13. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I cannot solicit here, but it sounds like a few of you need to come talk to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.