The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Eliquidplanets RUM review

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by Tone, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tone

Tone Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2009
    LI NY
    I posted this over in the liquids review section but I wanted to post it here as well.

Today I will be reviewing Rum flavored eliquid from Home Page

My brother goes to ELP once a week and picks up our juice.
    This week I got a few new flavors they do not have posted on their site yet.

I pay full price for my liquid and I have no connection to this supplier apart from him be local to me and allows us to pick up supplies from him.

I will rate this product on a scale or 1-4 with 4 being the highest
    Flavor: RUM 16mg

Taste: -4
    Be mindful that flavor is subjective to the individual.
    It took me a while to figure out how to explain this flavor but I think I have it. It tastes like a Rum Punch, sweet, Fruity with no after taste. very full flavor and somewhat savory.

Packaging: -4
    10ml plastic dropper bottle
    I really like the packaging they use Childproof bright orange caps and the label is printed with the company name and logo. It has a Nicotine and keep out of reach of children warning and a really nice production and expiration date on it as well.

Throat Hit: -3
    It has a very good throat hit.

Vapor production: -4
    This liquid makes a lot of vapor, nice thick vapor.

Overall:-4
    I gave it a 4 overall even though it received a 3 for throat hit because I really like the packaging (childproof caps and production and expiration dates on label)

I did this review with a clean dry atomizer and a brand new cart, with a full battery. the model e-cig I used in this review is the RN4075

2. eplanet

eplanet Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thanks Tone, we just got the rum flavor up online...more to come in the next 24 hours...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.