Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I am not good at reviews, I will admit that up front.

I have two of their auto batteries which I love. REALLY enjoying the autos!

Cartos - I hated cartos and was still trying to find my go to on batts, cartos, carts, tanks what have you until I tried these horizontal coil cartos.

I have tried their watermelon, grape, RY4, key lime and cotton candy (I think thats it) and like them all. They have a lot more juices to try than just those and he keeps adding more. (Oh wait I bought the vanilla and don't know why because I have NEVER liked ANY vanilla, but sent it to a fellow vaper and his wife LOVES it)

His cartos come in little plastic boxes that are reusable and very handy.

I have had nothing but good experiences with this company. Do I use other suppliers as well? Well yes...we all do, but EV ranks right at the top!

This won't be true for everyone but after trying these batts and cartos within a week I sold all my other setups. I purely use this type of 808 battery with the horizontal coil cartos now.

Last edited:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
OK I got some Pearberry, a new juice they sell.....

While I normally do not like Pears and only like FRESH strawberries and not flavored stuff this stuff is really good.
I am shocked myself that I like it.

I can't tell really if I am getting more pear or more strawberry, I will continue to use it and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread