Elixirtv ecig related info

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandycat1234

Mar 24, 2011
hammond
elixirtv3 | Stickam ELIXIRTV CAN BE FOUND ON STICKAM
One of many electronic cigarette stickam channels with great hosts with live interaction and tips and tricks on vaping.
Has one of the coolest sponsor out there Electronic Stix, Pinkspot, and dfw vapor.
I have seen the kind and giving of the community to help so many new vapers or current smokers get started with the sponsors generous donations to the viewers that come in the room. For the Month October Electronic Stix put up 10 ego t starter kits for hosts
to hand out to smokers that come visit. I think that is amazing! The hosts are vapers like you and me, lots of experiance in one channel. Long time vapers!
Hosts like Cigarbabe, Darth Octane, Jd vorr, Junky Rock, vaping Mandycat, Turbo, Jesse, kenny's mancave, Chops, Pleidius, Harusee, and many more nightly shows to help so many. Sometimes its pure fun and relaxing with a vape..Rest assure if you have questions the hosts are there for you.

here is there full schedule check it if you need someone to talk to live about vaping https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj7iI9d-0QPpdHU1WHBDejRRdGJRWlduUEtySTBldWc#gid=0

Last edited:

Pleidius

Apr 10, 2011
New Mexico

mandycat1234

Mar 24, 2011
hammond
Really? You're not suppose to inhale? I'm obviously doing something wrong. I take a slow draw of vapor into my mouth and do a shallow inhale and ouch! Feels like inhaling a cuban cigar! First I thought it was the nic level so I have gone from 18 to 6 mg of nicotine... that didn't make a difference so I increased VG percentage and that seems even worse. It still is very uncomfortable. Analogs feel better than this! Don't know what to try next. This is getting really expensive but I already have some lung problems and would like to get off of tobacco - but this is painful. I've read lots of articles about vaping and I know that smoke is no good but is inhaling vapor not harmful, too?
Watching ElixirTv and the people you meet is amazing, the support and live hosts there to help you when no one is around, its great

JunkyRock13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Upstate New York United States
That was weird Mandy!! I can't believe that I did not see that till today!!! Mandy, if you want to reply to someones post just hit the reply or the reply with a quote located in every post on the bottom right of the post. I hope that helps out, but that post that you made was really strange!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! To Funny!!!!!

JunkyRock13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Upstate New York United States
TONIGHT!! Gratefully Deadicated Vaping with host JunkyRock13 will have special guest Abraham Fingers owner of Exhale Vapors. As always, we will have grate music, GIVEAWAYS, and a grate time!!! Grab yourself a drink, a vape, and log into Elixir tonight from 8 to 10 pm est. See you all there!! elixirtv3 | Live Video Chat on Stickam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread