Ello HW coil compatability with Smok BBBeast coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunka

May 31, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
After searching fruitlessly, I decided to make a new thread.
I have an Eleaf Ello tank, 5ml. I'm thinking of purchasing a Smok Big Baby Beast tank. I have many HW3 and 4 Ello coils and would like to know if the BBB and the Ello coils are inter-changeable. i.e. will the Eleaf HW work in the BBB and vice versa.

I love the Ello tank on the iKonn 220. All I've used are the HW3 and 4 coils and let me tell you, awesome flavor, great clouds.

One other thing I'd like to ask...I've read many reviews of the BBB and a lot of them complain about leaking. Is this true? I saw a tip that recommended screwing the coil onto the chimney then screwing the bottom air flow chamber on. Any help, tips and recommendations are welcome.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
After searching fruitlessly, I decided to make a new thread.
I have an Eleaf Ello tank, 5ml. I'm thinking of purchasing a Smok Big Baby Beast tank. I have many HW3 and 4 Ello coils and would like to know if the BBB and the Ello coils are inter-changeable. i.e. will the Eleaf HW work in the BBB and vice versa.

I love the Ello tank on the iKonn 220. All I've used are the HW3 and 4 coils and let me tell you, awesome flavor, great clouds.

One other thing I'd like to ask...I've read many reviews of the BBB and a lot of them complain about leaking. Is this true? I saw a tip that recommended screwing the coil onto the chimney then screwing the bottom air flow chamber on. Any help, tips and recommendations are welcome.
I own the BBB myself and even though i haven't used drop in coils much (i use the included rba base)
I've had 1 leak, caused by myself otherwise it's been great but ofc there's always a chance it can leak (just like any tank)

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread