The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Emergency! Juice retailer in Pinellas?

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by AshHole, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AshHole

AshHole Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2009
    Pinellas County, Fl
    I am new to this and didnt know how much juice I would use, or how much I would like this!:rolleyes:
    I have run out of juice. :(
    I am nic-ing real bad...8-o
    My order wont make it for 2 more days.:shock:
    I cant seem to find anyone who sells juice in Pinellas:confused:

Can anyone direct me to somewhere in St. Pete, Pinellas that sells the stuff in a pinch?:wub:

2. rocketvapor

rocketvapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
    I don't live in Pinellas, but there is a post on this group for Pinellas Co. vapers. Maybe one of them could spot you some juice to carry you over until your stash comes in?

I'd offer you mine, but I'm in Brevard Co., so it's a 2-hour drive. Even if I over-nighted some to you tomorrow, it wouldn't get there much sooner than the order you're already waiting for.

Good luck!

3. AshHole

Aug 29, 2009
    Pinellas County, Fl
    This is really a tight group!

I have had some PM's offering me some, but considering the time of night, I'll just get a pack of anal logs (I love that term now - heard it around here..) until I recieve my package of "liquid gold".

4. FL-Eagle

FL-Eagle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Holiday, FL
    I was wandering around at the USA Flea Market in Hudson last weekend and there was someone there selling 901's and juice. I know Hudson may be a bit of a drive for you, but you may want to think about trying Wagon Wheel Flea and see if they have someone there selling.

5. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
  6. AshHole

Aug 29, 2009
    Pinellas County, Fl
    Honestly,

This is a great group! I think everyone who read this post pm'd me and offererd to help in some way. You cant imagine how thank ful I am to be associated with a group with as much sense of 'brotherhood' as many have shown.:D

I did have a few analogs (3) waiting for my liquid - not bad for me, considering my normal.

My liquid arrived this morning. I had ordered some liquid from rocky mountain and although it isnt the ECO-pure that I started out with, I am getting my nicotine on a reguilar basis (ahhh).

As I told greeneyes in a PM: I have learned a lesson! Never even come close to running out of juice.

If I ever get below 30ml I am ordering more, you can believe that!

Again thank you all for trying to help someone you dont even know - solely to help. That is amazing!

7. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Ash, I will give you my standard talk..get some P.G., Ecopure, V.G. or what ever floats your boat! Get some flavoring, Lorann's, Bickfords or Capella.
    Then get a bottle of high unflavored nic liquid. All you need is a couple of empty bottles..you'll have those soon if you don't already.
    When you are in a bind..mix a bit yourself..a couple of drops of lorann's or more capella's or bickfords, add some P.G. (or other) and some nic. Fruit or chocolate are the easiest to mix, then the coffee or caramel, vanilla ect.
    Now you can get through a day or two! Keep it for back up!!!
    Also tropical Bob has a thread about soaking mini packs of snuss in P.G. and then stuff his cart with it. You get flavor and nic! Another emergency backup.
    These people are amazing. We are happy you found us!:)

8. rocketvapor

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
    Hey, MK - I'm interested in trying DYI liquid. But I'm a little daunted by the portions to mix. There are SO many posts about this, that it's a little hard to get through.

Can you recommend a quick-and-dirty recipe for DIY juice? Something simple, like, "Start with 10 ml VG/PG. Add about 3 drops of flavoring. Add 5 ml nic juice. Sample, and adjust for taste."

What level nic juice do you recommend starting with? I usually vape mostly 18 mg juice, sometimes 24 since I have it left over and sometimes I just feel like a boost. I know that when I mix the nic juice, I have to start with a higher than usual nic level, since I'll be cutting it with VG and flavor.

If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Or if you know a good, simple basic recipe on the forum here, please point me to it. Thanks!

9. frankwt

frankwt Full Member

Sep 11, 2009
    How about a retailer in the Destin area? any clues?? Newbie here joyetech 510 first purchase. Frank

10. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    This is from an old thread by Kate..it's the best recipe I have found. Jaaxx translated the percentage's to drops for those of us who are math challenged! Also there is a Lorann's thread for anyone interested. On the top of the DIY Liquid page there is a calculaer for those who like to play with fill in the blanks! Enjoy!

There's a thread about LorAnn here if anyone needs it - LorAnn candy flavours

Thanks to Jaaxx for this:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaaxx [​IMG]
    20 drops per ml.

Kate's small batch recipe (as posted above) is
    10% water
    10% Flavoring
    20% Commercial E-Liquid
    60% VG

That equates to (for a 1ml sample)
    2 drops Water
    2 drops Flavoring
    4 drops E-Liquid
    12 drops VG

11. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    E Cigarettes Florida: E Cigarette Florida

Frank, This is as close as I could get with a place in Destin. But may I ask why you need a store that is close? Most order from as far away as China, while the rest order from around the country. (out of state orders don't charge Fl. sales taxes, in state do)
    The majority of stores do not allow walk ins, you would have to order by e-mail or phone anyway.
    If you do have to have a store you can walk in to, check the nearest 'Big" city on-line or flea markets, head shops, truck stops, and kangaroo stores. I believe there is a chain of stores called the Purple Ringer that sells juice.
    But if you were smart, for juice emergencies you would do well to make your own juice! See the post above or go to the DIY Liquid section of ECF.
    Welcome to ECF and to the Florida Vapor's Club.:)

12. rocketvapor

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
    Oh, great! That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you! I have some VG on order from a local health food store. It should be here Friday. Now for nic liquid and flavoring.

Where do most folks get their Loranns? Online ordering seems a bit pricey for a cheapo like me.

13. one80bysummer152

one80bysummer152 Full Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2009
    Largo, FL
    I found some at Mr Ds pipe and tobacco at countryside mall next to pennys. A bit overpriced and the customer service was absolutely terrible! I asked him what strength and he said "I dont know man i just work here". Clearly he couldnt be bothered but in a pinch itll save ya. BTW the guy at Wagon Wheel sells the ismokesmart kits. He only had 16mg liquid this weekend. Hope this helps!

14. pcbsr

pcbsr New Member

Jul 27, 2009
    FL-Eagle where at in the flea market is this place i go to the on ein the middle to get the cartridges but i seem to run out often but if i can find some liquid then i won't nic as often

15. youngunner

youngunner Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2009
    Tampa FL
    I am on the e-cig natural progression. I have done the starter kits moved up to mods (the silver bullet is amazing btw) building my own mods and now I want to start making my own liquid.

I have 2 questions. Where locally can I get pg and vg? I live in Tampa btw. I think I read you can get them at walgreens or cvs? Also- for diy you have to buy the liquid nic correct? Where is the cheapest place to get they? One more question- can't you get loranes locally? I know this is moe than 2 queations- I'm typing on my phone and it's to hard to go back.

Thanks!

16. tinstar15

tinstar15 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Lakeland, FL
    I was at the Big Top Flea Market in Tampa earlier today. They got a stall in the center section with a guy selling e-cigs and liquid. Pretty good selection. Had 901's, 501's, e-cigars, e-pipes (DSE601), and a pretty wide line of refill juices. Had car USB chargers and a few of what looked like "Revolver" type Super PCC's too. Good prices for what i could see. Couldn't stay for too long. I plan on heading back over there next weekend to see what I can pick up.

I got an L88b (Volcano) which, if I understand correctly, is somewhat compatible with the 501. Figured I'd pick up a couple of batteries and a charger to use with the L88b atty and carts.

17. AshHole

Aug 29, 2009
    Pinellas County, Fl
    I think I may head over to the Big Top tomorrow and take a look-see!

18. tinstar15

tinstar15 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Lakeland, FL
    Glad it helped. Oh, by the way... there was one small stall over there that also sold e-cigs. It was some guy from White Cloud I think. He was selling a type called a Cirrus I believe. He went on about how they are the "only FDA approved" brand or something. Even after I showed him my Volcano, he went on to tell me how White Cloud invented e-cigs and that all other brands were cheap knock offs. You may want to steer clear of that guy.

19. AshHole

Aug 29, 2009
    Pinellas County, Fl
    heh heh.:cool:
    Thats good to know. Now I can have some fun too.... :evil:

I really hate when vendors throw the BS.

20. Jbugz

Jbugz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2009
    Plant City, Florida
    gunner. I got my vg from walmart. Just go to the pharmacy section and it's usually right there on the shelves with things like mineral oil and witchhazel. The brand is Humco and it says GLYCERIN in big letters. The bottle is clear with a white and red/pink label.
    I've read you can buy the PG at Tractor Supply. We have one here in Plant City.

As far as the flavorings go, I got mine from amazon, but you can look up cake/bakers supply stores and get them there. There's one in Brandon I've read about, but can't remember the name off hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.