• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Emissions from the sun is mutating matter....God has stumped scientists once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
This article is a must read for all of you that have hope in our great Savior, the Son who holds the Sun in it's place :).

Terrifying scientific discovery: Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter… | Project World Awareness

Here is a little snippet, the piece most interesting for me....our wisdom is foolishness to God!

Exactly what has scientists so on edge is the fact that the natural rate of decay of atomic particles has always been predictable. Indeed, using the decay rate ofCarbon-14 has been a method to date archeological artifacts. The process, known as carbon dating, measures the quantity of Carbon-14 within organic objects. According to the numbers, Carbon-14 has a specific half-life of 5,730 years. Physicists have proven through exhaustive observation and experimentation over the course of a century that it takes 5,730 years for Carbon-14 atoms to decay into a stable Nitrogen-14.
The values don’t change—or at least they never have in the past. With certain evidence that radioactive decay can be significantly affected by an unknown effect from the sun, much of science is turned on its head.

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools..." Romans 1:20-22

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
YW....I've been reading some of the stuff on Godlike Productions forum, I found the link to the article in one of the posts. It's a pretty good forum for conspiracy stuff and breaking news.

Awesome and fun forum, but infested with demons. :) I go there and witness to people sometimes, but it's really a tough crowd, lots of profanity, sexual content, and just alot of nastiness. A good place to get breaking off the wall news tho, stuff you wont hear on the tv. I love it for that!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Shame on mankind for this global warming! Gee.....this is going to put AL GORE out of business!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow. What a scam! GOD is and has always been in control!

Scripture states that the seasons will continue until the rapture. There is a judgment that the sun will scorch mankind. I figure that's when this will come to the pinnacle. Our weather patterns now are askew. We're supposed to get ice/snow tomorrow......thought I left that in Tennessee!:laugh: The forecast is for us to get up to 3 inches of the frozen stuff.....a mix, really. Ice snaps power lines. We don't have a fireplace, but mom-in-law has gas logs a block away. I'm going to worry about my fish, though. Phooey....I'm not going to worry about any of it. It's all in God's capable Hands.:)

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
shame on mankind for this global warming! Gee.....this is going to put al gore out of business!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow. What a scam! god is and has always been in control!

scripture states that the seasons will continue until the rapture. There is a judgment that the sun will scorch mankind. I figure that's when this will come to the pinnacle. Our weather patterns now are askew. We're supposed to get ice/snow tomorrow......thought i left that in tennessee!:laugh: The forecast is for us to get up to 3 inches of the frozen stuff.....a mix, really. Ice snaps power lines. We don't have a fireplace, but mom-in-law has gas logs a block away. I'm going to worry about my fish, though. Phooey....i'm not going to worry about any of it. It's all in god's capable hands.:)

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread