empty 5ml dropper bottles. weird taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Shreveport/Bossier City,LA
i ordered 10 empty 5ml dropper bottles from health cabin last week and just wondering if anyone has had any change in liquid flavor after putting it into the bottle. i transferred some of my liquid from a big bottle and put it into the 5ml bottle but when i vape the liquid from the 5ml i get a really bad taste with it. the liquid from my big bottle does not taste bad at all. any ideas thoughts or suggestions?

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
i ordered 10 empty 5ml dropper bottles from health cabin last week and just wondering if anyone has had any change in liquid flavor after putting it into the bottle. i transferred some of my liquid from a big bottle and put it into the 5ml bottle but when i vape the liquid from the 5ml i get a really bad taste with it. the liquid from my big bottle does not taste bad at all. any ideas thoughts or suggestions?

Thank you for keeping us posted timely.:)

did you try other 5ml dropper bottles? whether they have the same problems? :confused:

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Got it. please let us know which flavor and strength you tried in the 5ml dropper bottle, so that we can do a test over here and let you know the result. :)
i used grape from another supplier. after putting my liquid in the new bottle it has ruined the liquid. it tastes so bad i cant even vape it.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
ok i just grabbed another bottle and opened up the little ziploc bags that i recieved them in and smelled inside the bag and the smell inside the bag with new bottle smells just like what im tasting from the other bottle.

we put each a empty bottle including a tip and a cap into a ziplock bag to make sure that you will get all of them together.

the ziplock bag is not smelling bad.

so i think, perhaps the dropper bottles smell not good.:mad:

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
we put each a empty bottle including a tip and a cap into a ziplock bag to make sure that you will get all of them together.

the ziplock bag is not smelling bad.

so i think, perhaps the dropper bottles smell not good.:mad:
each of the bottles were in their own little bags. every ziploc i have opened now smell the same ......really bad

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
the smell/taste from vaping the liquid from the 5ml bottle is almost sickening. i guess i just need to boil all of the other bottles,caps and tips.

i think, it is a good idea to boil all the other bottles, caps and tips before you use them.

I am sorry for the problem. :(

we will look into new better dropper bottles that do not smell bad. :)

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
i think, it is a good idea to boil all the other bottles, caps and tips before you use them.

I am sorry for the problem. :(

we will look into new better dropper bottles that do not smell bad. :)
or you could at least include a note to clean/boil with orders that include the bottles.

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Thank you very much for your great suggestion.

we will add such a note to the dropper bottles' description on our our website.
heres an update for you. i just boiled all of the bottles and they still smell bad. i think its just the plastic. the only thing i know to do is throw them away.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Just got in my latest order today. Had the exact same problem with the bottles!

Otherwise, my order was great. Thanks for the extra gift e-cig holder/baggy!

heres an update for you. i just boiled all of the bottles and they still smell bad. i think its just the plastic. the only thing i know to do is throw them away.

I am very sorry for the empty bottles. we already stopped selling them on our website for a while.

we will carry a new kind of empty bottle with child proof caps soon. we can send the new replacements with your new order. if you want to get a refund of the empty bottles, it is ok.

please let us know which you prefer by email.

Sorry again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread