Not open for further replies.

paxes

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2008
UK
www.paxes.co.uk
Hi Guys
Apart from refilling old cartridges has anyone come across any other uses.
I have a collection of old cartridge outer shells and cartridge tips crying out for a new life. When these e-cigs really take off do you think we will be walking down the pavement/sidewalk crunching our feet over those discarded cartriges ( abit like old cig buts)? Lets hope not.
So who can come up with the most imaginative idea?

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
jimldk (doc) posted that he puts the outer shell on the e-cig like a cap. He says it slows down the drying out of the cartridge. I started doing this after he posted it.

I also use the outer shell at night when I drain my atomizer. Instead of just placing my atomizer upside down in a container to drain it, I place the atomizer in the outer shell so I don't have e-liquid pooling on the bottom of the container that I use. Make sense?

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
they're plastic so they may be recyclable (sp?) !!! You could always get Johnson Creek smoke Juice and fill them bad boyz up :)

I really hope these aren't littered like cigarette butts. 1 of the huge qualms I have with smoking...tossed butts EVERYWHERE .... hmmm

in the UK,we have a dedicated bin (trash can) for recycling...
we have to seperate our household rubbish accordingly or face a fine...
so when my collection of plastic ecig stuff gets to excess,i just stick them in the recycling bin,and my conscience is clear.
maybe you have the same system in the USA,i dunno.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
in the UK,we have a dedicated bin (trash can) for recycling...
we have to seperate our household rubbish accordingly or face a fine...
so when my collection of plastic ecig stuff gets to excess,i just stick them in the recycling bin,and my conscience is clear.
maybe you have the same system in the USA,i dunno.

awesome! :thumb: here in Los Angeles, we have blue/yellow recycling bins. Cans, Plastic, Newspaper, etc... Carts and wrappers are now being thrown in as well!

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
If you buy the cartridges in those tubes (with lid)... those are being sold here now. Hole in lid and tube (I'm sure that's a wrong word, but don't know what you would call it otherwise) - keychainring through the holes... paint the thing or pimp it up otherwise - put it straight or with a clip onto your dog's collar-ring; and fill that tube/outer-cartridge with one or more plastic bags.... > dog carries it's own poop-bags along, and you don't forget it any more so no fine for forgetting. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread