EMPTY carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Does anyone know if you order carts from Inno and select BLANK-NONE for both flavor and strength will they send empty carts with just the batting or no batting at all? Or will they even send empties?

We will send blanks with batting that have never been filled. These are factory sealed. If you want true empties you could just toss the batting.

Thanks,

Noah

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
We will send blanks with batting that have never been filled. These are factory sealed. If you want true empties you could just toss the batting.

Thanks,

Noah

Oh no, i WANT the batting, I just wasnt sure how it would work..
Thanks Noah! I appreciate it!
While I know you are here, I was wondering if you could check something for me? Order # 617?? I wasnt given the option to chose shipping so I assume it was USPS is that correct? I just wanted to make sure that everything went through ok.
Going to place order number 2!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Oh no, i WANT the batting, I just wasnt sure how it would work..
Thanks Noah! I appreciate it!
While I know you are here, I was wondering if you could check something for me? Order # 617?? I wasnt given the option to chose shipping so I assume it was USPS is that correct? I just wanted to make sure that everything went through ok.
Going to place order number 2!

I am sure if you did not make a shipping selection it just defaults to USPS priority.

Not to defer, but Mark has the real-time moment to moment shipping status. 208-761-0895. Or shoot an email to shipping@innovapor.com with ATTN: Mark in the subject line (please include your order number!)

Thanks,

Noah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread