Empty Juul Pods Blowing my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey B Vapor

May 31, 2018
Joey B Vapor Here,

I'm new to this platform but not new to vaping. I have owned many devices and tanks in my time. I love the Crown III , Falcon & Fireluke. I have a professional job where this type of vaping is frowned upon, So I gave the Juul a shot. The nicotine level rocked my world (BTW). I tried to stick with the cool mint but was extremely light headed and experience nauseousness.

Then I walked into my local Vape Shop and found this product called Blankz! I was able to fill my own pod with this 25mg Icy Watermelon flavor that I absolutely loved! They fit perfect on my Juul and now it seems I have unlimited options for nicotine strengths and flavors. I can discreetly use this at work and no one is the wiser. Thank you Blankz!

Attachments

• BLANKZ! Packaging.jpg
    BLANKZ! Packaging.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 281

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
There's always a place in my vape collection for a stealth setup.

Here's my new stealth setup. A vape pen disguised as a writing pen. :headbang::vapor:

I actually thought this was going to be a different topic because of the thread title.

Social Media Headline:
source.gif

Teens' Brains Explode After Vaping Juul Ecig

Last edited:
Reactions: Rossum

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That's interesting to hear. Glad you found something workable. I had my first puff off a Juul the other day (my kid got one for a brief need for high NIC during a stressful time) and I agree, it makes for a great stealth vape. Will have to mention it to my kiddo in case he keeps vaping (doubtful, I think he was just super stressed out) but he liked the Juul as well. Kind of made me want one, LOL.

Anna

Reactions: Rossum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread