Empty mini e cigarette Cartridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahab

Mar 6, 2008
Hi, I bought the "Mini E-Cigarette B Style" also known as "V9 mini e cigarette" from
http://ruyan.offerchina.com/mini-ecigarette-c-9.html.

The quality was great, it realy looks like a real cig :) and it smokes well, overall a great product, my only problem is that the preloaded cartridges is a bit sweet. And i want to load them my self, so i was woundering if someone knows were i can get Empty cartridges that fit this model, that i can load with the e liqued from freesmoke.

Would realy appreciate an answer, Thank you!

//Wahab

LVD

Feb 27, 2008
Why do you not reuse the old cartridges? It's pretty easy: with a toothpick poke into the small hole, and the inner cartridge will pop out. You can rince and dry them to clean, and then drip the liquid onto it to refill. Poping them back in is easy with the eraser end of a pencil. You can also replace the used wool, with the white synthetic filter wool used in fish tank filters. It's the same stuff and you can buy it in your pet shop.

You can also refill with a seringe (with needle) without disassembling the cartridge. Put the seringe to the bottom of the cartridge, press liquid into the cartridge untill the top part becomes wet, redraw a little bit to avoid overspill and done. You can refill cartridges 3 to 5 times like that without having to clean them.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
LVD, you're my New Best Friend. I'd tried dripping liquid into the mini cig cartridge, but it clogged and flowed liquid back through the hole into my mouth. So today I used a bent paper clip to push the wool-on-a-base out, then ringed the wool with e-Liquid. Worked like a charm. I know there's a limited number of times I can do this, but even double use of the cartridges will help cut costs for smoking this. Thanks for the informative tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread