The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wanted Empty NJOY Ace Pods

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by BigPappa, Dec 6, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BigPappa

BigPappa Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    I am looking for a dozen or more empty NJOY Ace pods, preferably ones that were originally tobacco flavor. Let me know how much including shipping, if it's reasonable I will take them (non-tobacco flavored would be worth less to me).

If you use an NJOY Ace and have been tossing your empty tobacco flavor pods: hang on to them and once you get a handful of them I will take them off your hands if the price is reasonable. I will be looking for them for as long as this thread remains open, which will probably be for quite a while.

2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Did you figure out how to refill them? If I get to using it again, I’ll save the pods for you.

3. BigPappa

BigPappa Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    Yeah, they are a real pain in the butt to refill, but I figure if I set aside an afternoon to do a dozen or more at a time and just used them for stealth vaping it might not be that much of a hassle. But to do it on a regular basis would be insanity. lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. BigPappa

BigPappa Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    Still looking for these. ;) I'll pay $20 for 12 of them plus shipping if they were tobacco flavor ($15 if they are other flavors)... that's $1.67 each ($3.33/2-pack) for something you were going to throw away anyway. :D

5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I am confused, how much are the pods, can't you just buy 12 tobacco pods and keep them and then refill them.

Also, if you are not going to do this on a regular basis, I even more don't get it. Just use the pods? Are they unavailable now or something?

Anna

6. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    They are 9.99 for two so it would be much cheaper to buy them used.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. BigPappa

BigPappa Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    Like @hittman said, because the pre-filled pods cost $10 for 2 and I would just dump the liquid out of those as I dislike the included liquid flavor. I would be mainly buying the empty pods just for the coils. To get 12 of them new/filled would cost $60 (pretty pricey for just 12 coils by any standard as their contents will be emptied). They taste great with my DIY juice, which is unflavored. I only use pod systems for vaping in places I cannot vape openly, which only happens occasionally. The Ace is smaller than a Juul and can be fully concealed in your hand. I prefer the Njoy Ace with my liquid over my Smok Novo Pods as I can getting a better DL hit from them. The downside is that they are a pain to refill and filling them daily would be out of the question, hence my reason for wanting at least a dozen. I would just sit down once every month or two and crank out 12 all at once. 12 would last me awhile before I had to refill them as I only use them occasionally in stealth needed situations.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tobympls

Tobympls New Member

Thursday
    Are you still looking for empty Ace pods? I have been saving mine and now need to buy a new battery. Would love to sell you as many as you would like to offset the price of their battery. Let me know, all the ones I have are tobacco flavor. I tried to do a refill myself once and failed miserably.

9. BigPappa

BigPappa Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    Yes, I am still looking for some. How many do you have? If you want, I will trade you a new battery (or two depending on how many cartridges you have). I have new batteries in the box that have never been used.

10. Tobympls

Tobympls New Member

Thursday
    As long as they are new NJOY ACE device I would gladly trade you. I probably have over 20 or so. I have to check when I get home in a few hours.

11. BigPappa

BigPappa Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    Yes, they are new njoy ace devices, still in the box unused. I would trade you 2 if you have 2 dozen or so cartridges.

12. Tobympls

Tobympls New Member

Thursday
    Sounds good. Here's my email so you can send me your address via email instead of on this forum. ******************

I guess you can't put an email address in here.
    "tobympls @ gmail.com"

13. BigPappa

BigPappa Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    Let's just do it via pm, I will send you a message right now.

14. Merkuri

Merkuri New Member

Monday
    Hey do you still need? I have over a dozen if so let me know