Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    take an additional 25% off your order with coupon code 200C12010

If that coupon code doesn't work for you, request your own at Complete Vape's facebook page.

**I want the black skull one that innokin advertised on their facebook page. Unfortunately it's only being offered in their contest and not to their vendors. Too bad cuz I hate pink! And I hate the snowflakes on the purple. :( So none for me until I can find the black skull somewhere!

That code makes the price friggin awesome, MVP2 is already cheap at $40, but what a deal to get for $30 shipped, if I hadn't got frustrated with the connection issues the MVP2 has, I would so jump on that frost version.

You already know I have, but hope you didn't mind me quoting you with the code in the MVP2 thread CP, I believe in sharing ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    Omaha, Nebraska, United States
    www.nicoticket.com
    Wire for sale via Vapor Joes http://.........blogspot.com/2014/01/all-sizes-24-to-34-gauge-wire-25-to.html

I have ordered from them in the past and have been very happy with shipping time and service.

I got a 250ft of 28gu before it dried up. BOOM

taki1203

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2013
    NorCal
    According to specs, it works with 18350s and 18650.... Heck, I might Hop on that one as well...

Tapped out on a phone... I think

If this is still open when I get paid I'm gonna get one for comparisons sake.

Yeah I just found it thanks. I wonder if the will make a SS clone.

I think I have my heart set on the copper two tone one.

Buzz, prob not b/c most people wanted the phantom brass, also fingerprints do show if you keep the mod super shiny like DI. I like the patina looks and once that develops you really can't see them anymore.
    Claudia, you mean the copper black? I haven't found a clone of that one yet :(

Claudia P

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 19, 2013
    Dayton, TN, USA
    Yes that one and I'm not sure that I want the clone, I know it's pricey but it probably is going to be a while before you can actually find one anyway. I'm not in a hurry.

If this is still open when I get paid I'm gonna get one for comparisons sake.

Buzz, prob not b/c most people wanted the phantom brass, also fingerprints do show if you keep the mod super shiny like DI. I like the patina looks and once that develops you really can't see them anymore.
    Claudia, you mean the copper black? I haven't found a clone of that one yet :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread