End of the 2nd day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the long story.. If you just want the short story skip down 6 paragraphs. Actually neither of them are short.. Hopefully they are entertaining and helpful.

I was outside early in the AM smoking the second one of the day, and I saw the mailman pull up and start walking his route. He had a package with him that looked like it could contain the PV I had just ordered, but I figured there was no way unless the good people over at cignot had made a deal with the devil (or the USPS). As soon as I heard the mailbox slam shut I put my still burning cig down in the ashtray, & started running through the house towards the front door. I hurdled a couple of dogs & almost knocked my newly pregnant wife (and cause of the urge to quit smoking) to the ground. I opened the mailbox up, and there was a box. IT HAD ARRIVED!

I headed back through the house to the back porch. I opened the package with the dogs and wife (slightly angry now) watching in anticipation. As soon as I slid open the box & looked at the various devices inside I knew I was totally screwed... HOW DOES THIS THING WORK AND WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PARTS??? After assessing the situation for a moment I remembered I had ordered the Ego-T 2 pack, & I was immediately saddened that I wouldn't be using a foot long PV. I had even come up with a name for it in the middle of all my confusion, but I have decided to save it for my firstborn child..

Thankfully the ego-T is extremely easy to use. I figured it out in about 4 minutes without even reading the directions. Yep.. Pretty talented huh? Ok, so my wife read them to me, but I would have figured it out if she hadn’t. I started using it immediately, & haven’t stopped yet.
I purchased 4 additional juices with my additional order, and I believe that is what is helping me stick with it. I have become enamored with trying different combinations of the juices. It isn’t like smoking an analog, but it definitely satisfies my cravings. I think that it has a lot to do with the ability to switch between flavors so quickly. Adding a drop here & there to see how they complement each other. SO MUCH FUN!

I spent most of today reading through reviews of everyone’s favorite flavors & ordering random things from different vendors. I ordered 3 from Vapealicious, 3-4 from Backwoods Brew, & 3-4 from Rawr Vapor. As soon as AVE juice has Boba’s, Gorillas, & Banana Slurry back in stock I will order from them, also. I went ahead and ordered another ego kit from cignot because I am so excited that I haven’t had a smoke in 2 days that I don’t want to risk going back.
I tried to come into this experience with an open mind & low expectations. I came out extremely happy and surprised. I don’t know if I will ever go back to cigs/analogs, but I know I won’t today. Probably because I am about to go to sleep.. I won’t tomorrow either, but after that I will just take it one day at a time..

The short story.

My name is John, and I have smoked 1-2 packs a day for 12 years. I have quit using a lot of other (much worse) things, but cigarettes have always defeated me. When I first ordered this device I didn’t expect to quit smoking. When I first used this device I didn’t expect I wouldn’t pick up another cigarette. I still don’t, but I am going to try really hard.

Don’t expect it to be like smoking. It is different. It is good. It is fulfilling. It is fun!

I would suggest to any newcomer try out the ego tank Type A. It is extremely easy to use. I am sure in my quest for bigger & better things I will find something that develops a better vape, flavor, ect, but this PV’s ease of use makes it a real easy way to start.

Buy a few extra flavors that are bold & unique when you pick up your first PV. I don’t think I would have made the transition so easily without them. I picked a menthol, vanilla, coffee, & a tobacco flavor. Every newcomer needs to head over to the Liquids review section and pick 2 funny sounding liquids that you don’t understand and 2 regular flavors you do understand and order them with the first PV you buy..

A little thank you to:

ECF & everyone on it. I have been lurking on this forum for about a week. I appreciate your insightfulness and dedication to this alternative to smoking.

CigNot. Your extremely fast shipping, excellent customer service, and easy to understand website helped me make a rash decision that has positively impacted my life. My late night internet shopping doesn’t typically benefit me like this. Just ask the Roomba that is parked in the corner of my living room.. I STILL HAVE A CLEANING LADY! YOU SHOULD HAVE FIXED THIS ROBOT!

-John

P.S. I am just kidding about replacing my cleaning lady.. She is freaking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread