End of the 3rd week without analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

driving-pete

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Cleveland,TN
Wow! I can't believe it! I tried to quit so many times I can't even remember.
The longest I've gone was 6 months. This time it's different though. This time I'm not even craving a smoke, nor do I constantly think about it.
I have a full pack in the bathroom cabinet, and I don't even think about it ever...Well hardly ever.:laugh:
I broke down after the first week, and was going to treat myself to an analog , being all proud of myself for not smoking for a week.
I lit it up and took one drag..It was nasty, so I took another drag, and felt like puking. 2 drags was all it took to realize that I couldn"t stand it.
I am totally Psyched!!

Not only I'm analog free for 3 weeks, but I actually hate them....
I now feel confident enough to throw that pack in the garbage.

driving-pete

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Cleveland,TN
Congrats on three weeks! Throw them away and reward yourself by placing an order w/your favorite juice supplier.
Excellent idea Liv2Ski.
However I have more juice right now then I know what to do with.
I'm going to treat myself to the EGO.
I'm still using the 510's, but I've been meaning to try out the EGO.
Perfect opportunity

marysonthego

Jan 28, 2010
McKinney
The longest I've gone was 6 months. This time it's different though. This time I'm not even craving a smoke, nor do I constantly think about it.
I have a full pack in the bathroom cabinet, and I don't even think about it ever...Well hardly ever.:laugh:
I broke down after the first week, and was going to treat myself to an analog , being all proud of myself for not smoking for a week.
I lit it up and took one drag..It was nasty, so I took another drag, and felt like puking. 2 drags was all it took to realize that I couldn"t stand it.
I am totally Psyched!!

Whooo Hoooo!!! Good for you!

I bought a carton of cigs the day before my first kit arrived because I didn't believe this was really going to work for me. I didn't know it, but I was a non-smoker within a day. That carton of cigarettes stayed under the seat of my car for 6 months. One day I got curious, took a pack out of it and lit up. Yuck! It was embarrassing! I'd smoked for 30 years and never had any idea how BAD I must have smelled to everybody the whole time!

I had given some extra bats and enough stuff to get started with to my cousin last time I saw her. Sorry to say that she still hadn't switched over by the next time I was there on the next visit. I gave her that carton.

It's funny. In a totally unscientific survey of people I know who've tried ecigs, it only stuck for 1/2 or less of them. Like anything else, I guess you have to be motivated to go through the learning curve, find the right equipment, and get a routine going so that you remember to keep your batteries charged!

If there were a wall of these things behind the counter of every 7-11 it would help.

driving-pete

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Cleveland,TN
I didn't believe this was really going to work for me. I didn't know it, but I was a non-smoker within a day.

Exactly the same for me. I was shocked the first day that I didn't have an analog, and more so the next.
A few days later I was shocked to find that I was hardly even thinking about a smoke.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
I am totally Psyched!!

Congratulations! Most of us feel the same way after vaping for a few minutes or for a few days. I could never go back to cigarettes. Still have 8 packs in a drawer, but I'm positive I'll never light another cigarette...(well, confident...never say never).

When I got my first starter kit in the mail on Sept 14th, I had no idea that I would want to quit smoking immediately. Would have done that, if I hadn't had to wait 1½ hours for that only battery to charge every 2 hours.

rwnielsen

Test Pilot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
Long Beach CA
Perfect opportunity

You'll be glad you did. I started (after some novelty e-cigs) with a KR8 setup and went 2 weeks with that.
Finally got an Ego and it's been smooth sailing since.
Congratulations on your 3 week milestone :)
Good job

I quit analogs 48 (and a half...lol) days ago - have bummed 3 cigs at three different times (at three different bars), thinking I wanted one. Each time I gave it back after a hit or two - yucko. I can smell every smoker that walks by now, and my daughter smells like a smoker when she comes home from her friends house (that has a smoking mother). Hard to believe how much I used to stink, and make my family stink. *Please o please* don't let the FDA take this away from us!!

Congrats on your three weeks - heres to a lifetime of vaping! Cheers!

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I'm going to treat myself to the EGO.
Perfect opportunity

Go with the eGo, you deserve it for quitting, love mine!!
Great taste, battery life, fairly compact, easy to use and get parts....

Then try dripping, cart mods, carto mods, DIY juice, it only gets better!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread