Endura and Platform series Anniversary Celebration!

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Celebrate 8 years of Innokin Endura and 6 years of Platform series products with our Anniversary Celebration!

From Mar 16 to Apr 16, we'll have big discounts, incredible prizes, and more! Want to participate? Simply purchase an Endura or Platform series product during the event period and contact us on social media. You'll be entered into our prize pool with a chance to win the latest MacBook Air, Innokin vaporizers, and other great prizes!

You can also enter by sharing our official social media posts throughout the event period and posting your own Endura or Platform series content with the hashtag #INNOKINanniversarycelebration.

18/21+ only

#Innokin #Innokintechnology #Endura #InnokinPlatform #T18 #ZCoil #PBusardo #VapinGreek #Anniversary #PrismCoil #EnduraSeries #InnokinKroma

1比1.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi, @hittman. This event is for all social media. ECF, POTV, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and so on. You can try it out and get the chance to win the big prize!
    So we can post here with that hashtag and enter the contest?

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    #INNOKINanniversarycelebration

View attachment 992611

I bought this for my wife a long time ago to try to get her interested in vaping instead of smoking. I haven’t convinced her yet but won’t give up.
    Thanks for your support. I sincerely hope your wife can make the switch!

Reactions: hittman

Users who are viewing this thread