Enjoying a juice in my Kayfun with too much nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
So I ordered some Looper, but accidentally ordered 12mg. 12mg in a clearo was fine for me, but in my kayfun it was just a bit too harsh. However, I have found some tips to make it more enjoyable.

Pull harder than normal; The increased airflow will help disperse the concentrated vapor slightly, making it smoother on the throat.

Mouth to lung; This will allow more time for the vapor to spread out in your mouth as well is giving it time to cool, making it smoother

Cut the button off early, but keep pulling; With more nicotine, you probably won't be able to take as long vapes as usual. If you keep pulling after you release the button, the vapor has more time to cool, more air to dilute the concentration, and because you are pulling after you release, no vapor will be wasted thus giving you the most flavor whilst still not inhaling too much vapor.

Probably dumb tips, but if someone makes a mistake like I did, it could possibly help them. I couldn't vape this at all yesterday; now that I changed up my style for it, it is doable. Next time I will make sure to get 6mg however so I can take pulls as long as I want for maximum flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread