Enjoying my Nude Nicotine flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
Kinda weird that with how delicious their flavors are, there is not much on the forums about them.
I got a DIY kit from them, cranked out a buncha smaller batches, some medium batches and a couple larger batches. Loved some and liked others. There was nothing I didnt like. On my reorder, I replaced the Tamerin Doh!, the Honey tobacco and the White Chocolate Raspberry cuz they were too good not to have in my life. I also picked up a few new ones and again, blown away with how yummy these are! What made me write a post is the one called, "Shirley Temple". To me, it tastes nothing like a Shirley Temple drink but everything like the yellow Fruit Stripe gum. It could be that flavors will change with a steep, but straight up shake and drip is amazing how it is and I dont want it to change. Its so good, I am glad I got a big bottle and made a large batch right off the bat. Do you guys have favorites from Nude Nicotine? What flavors from them do you keep in constant rotation?

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
About half of the 18 NN flavors I tried swelled the washer shaped gasket in my Crown tank back in the day. I bought a bunch of replacement gaskets but wth?
I keep OMFG It's Chocolate & Watermelon Mint in rotation.
I'll post a list of the rubber-reactive flavors I found if you like.
Watch your o-rings.

Last edited:

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
I have only used the juice in a couple of tanks, mainly using BF RDA's instead. I did get both of those flavors as well, yum! Haven't noticed any issues with my o rings but very good to know so I can keep an eye on it. If you could please post a list, that may help. I dont use poly tanks, just glass but everything I use has the rubber washers in it.

Reactions: JCinFLA

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Citrus Slap - expected from reviews but demolished gasket with less than a tank!
Coconut Cream
Mango Cream
Banana Cream Pie
I thought there were more but those 4 definitely are.

Boysenberry Jam wasn't a tank cracker but I found it ridiculously gunky.

I use NN flavors @ 6%

Last edited:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Kinda weird that with how delicious their flavors are, there is not much on the forums about them.
I got a DIY kit from them, cranked out a buncha smaller batches, some medium batches and a couple larger batches. Loved some and liked others. There was nothing I didnt like. On my reorder, I replaced the Tamerin Doh!, the Honey Tobacco and the White Chocolate Raspberry cuz they were too good not to have in my life. I also picked up a few new ones and again, blown away with how yummy these are! What made me write a post is the one called, "Shirley Temple". To me, it tastes nothing like a Shirley Temple drink but everything like the yellow Fruit Stripe gum. It could be that flavors will change with a steep, but straight up shake and drip is amazing how it is and I dont want it to change. Its so good, I am glad I got a big bottle and made a large batch right off the bat. Do you guys have favorites from Nude Nicotine? What flavors from them do you keep in constant rotation?

NN is what I started mixing with. Liked the idea of not having to mess with multiple flavors. Their Honey Tobacco is the best I've had. Banana Cream Pie was good as well. I can't remember much more, it was a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread