Enjoyment or nicotine hit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
For me its more the nic. Its the nic that keeps my road rage at bay, dealing with other peoples stupidity and just generally keeps me sane. Over the last many years I've almost cut booze out, that was easy but the nic is a much harder beast to cut out of my life. The flavors are a bonus that make vaping great.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Smoked for 30 plus years and now been vaping over 6. I use to smoke pretty strong cigs at 1.5 pad, and once I switched to vaping used 24mg nic and still do. With cigs or vaping I have never got a buzz from the nic . For me it's nice devices with a strong TH first followed by flavor, then vapor production

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
I don't think you should have to choose why you vape for whatever reason. :)
I started vaping at 24mg felt "fuzzy" and went down to 16mg and went up and down initially but other than those first two weeks or so I never noticed any buzz from the nic.
I did noticed that when I used a WTA juice produced back then that I could go 2 + hours without needing another hit and there was none of the "cloudiness" I had initially. I was a 3 PAD smoker and I used 3-10 cigars on top of the cigs. Smoked for 37 yrs. I still use 18-24 when vaping or sub ohming.
I sometimes go for days without vaping at all so I don't believe nicotine is addictive {without tobacco} as the ANTZ & medical groups have lead us to believe.
Happy vaping!
C.B.

Last edited:

Fad

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
England
I`m still a recovering smoker rather than a professional vaper, so habit only for me...."group 3" as mentioned by @dbrandt01

Low nic - 1-3mg
I`m not that bothered about accuracy when mixing half a litre, could probably cut it down to zero but less is more when chain vaping to prevent nic nausea.

Low flavour - 3% dry/mild tobacco just to take the edge off the carrier [non]flavour
Less is more yet again - I don`t want to be able to taste any flavour after not vaping for several minutes.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I`m still a recovering smoker rather than a professional vaper, so habit only for me...."group 3" as mentioned by @dbrandt01

Low nic - 1-3mg
I`m not that bothered about accuracy when mixing half a litre, could probably cut it down to zero but less is more when chain vaping to prevent nic nausea.

Low flavour - 3% dry/mild tobacco just to take the edge off the carrier [non]flavour
Less is more yet again - I don`t want to be able to taste any flavour after not vaping for several minutes.
Recovering smoker? Are you dual using some? I ask because it just seems a low nic for someone possibly still recovering

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread