Envious of Juice lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
I needed to start this thread to try to find out once and for all why I hate almost every e-liquid that I have ever had the displeasure of vaping. It is driving me crazy and leaving me totally confused. I read all these threads and comments about all the juices people love and enjoy and I must admit I am envious.

You guys are really enjoying yourselves with these flavors and I say good for you. I think that is great, but I need to find out some reason why I just cannot vape these juices. The only juice I can vape all day long is Kentucky Premium Blend and I mean this is it. I have been vaping for 2 years and this is it. I find this mind boggling. I just purchased 3 juices that I read great reviews on and I think they are just awful.

Even though I can vape KPB all day, it gets boring vaping the same juice day in and day out. I read how you guys love countless flavors and I am at a loss for words. What can it be? Does anyone know someone who feels the same way. I am curious. Also, I only buy juices that I read have at least 10 reviews saying that this and that are great and I think they are horrible.

I am envious for missing out on all this pleasure...I feel like I am smoking.

Thanks for reading and go vape that great juice that you have. lol

I should have named the 3 juices that I purchased and think they are horrible.

Dulcis
Bounty Hunter
Madagascar Vanilla

Last edited:

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I agree....it does take time to branch out and sample a lot of stuff to find out what you like. I'm still on a journey to find perfect stuff for me, but I'm getting closer! Each person is going to recommend their favorite juices. But you kind of have to find it out for yourself. I would say find 2 or 3 new vendors and order a couple of small sample bottles from each place to test the waters.

Also, if you have a decent and reliable and knowledgeable B&M nearby, it wouldn't hurt to go there and sample the different flavors in person before you buy.

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Hmmm, that makes you a prime suspect for DIY mixing.

I found most of the ready made stuff somewhat lacking when I started vaping. Got into DIY after the fifth bottle for obvious reasons: Sensory equipment all gunked up by years of analogs. To 'bite' through that I started out with flavour concentrations that were always on the very high side of the recommendations found on the web.

So I'd say give it a shot at DIY - suplliers for bases and flavours are plentiful and there's some good applications that take care of the mathmatics end of juggling percentages and nic concentrations.

Crunktanium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Florida (east coast)
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Sorry, No buying, selling or trading outside of the classifieds

Sane Asylum

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Maryland, USA
Since I love Vermillion Kentucky Premium Blend as well, here are a few suggestions for others I really like: Vermillion River RY4, K Max, and Halo Tribeca, Turkish and Torque56. I don't know if you will like any of these but I've found that trying liquids that I have in common with other posters is a good way to get suggestions for something new.

Good Luck!

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I can sympathize with you, I've only been at it for a couple of months but so far have only found a few things that I loved.
Two were from highbrow vapors, the peach thymbra and the coconut which i got in 100%VG and they were great so i figured if i got them again in 50/50 pg/vg and had them add extra flavor that they'd be even better, but when those arrived they didn't taste like anything! I've been steeping them for a month and still no flavor!

I also have a bunch of stuff here that is steeping, which seems to take forever to wait for.

I think that Steamix is right, it's probably time to start DIY

Last edited:

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
Hmmm, that makes you a prime suspect for DIY mixing.

I found most of the ready made stuff somewhat lacking when I started vaping. Got into DIY after the fifth bottle for obvious reasons: Sensory equipment all gunked up by years of analogs. To 'bite' through that I started out with flavour concentrations that were always on the very high side of the recommendations found on the web.

So I'd say give it a shot at DIY - suplliers for bases and flavours are plentiful and there's some good applications that take care of the mathmatics end of juggling percentages and nic concentrations.

I tried diying and it was worse...lol

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
I went through a lot more them 3 juices just to find a profile I liked

It takes a lot to find the juices I like but that's why they say get small sizes when trying stuff out

also did you give time for steeping

I have tried way more than 3 juices, I just got bored and thought let me try again and the results are exactly the same as 2 years ago...lol

Oxtail

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
SoCal
I have a similar problem. I've bought so many samples and small bottles of juices off of recs in this forum and only found a few that I really like. I made a thread last week that I got vapemail which contained 20 samples of juices from high end sites. Well, I've gone through like 16 of them and found 1 that I really like and 3 that I like enough to order a buy and do some further sampling.

By far the better option is to go to a B&M and sample at the juice bar. I've found way more juices that I like that way.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I have a similar problem. I've bought so many samples and small bottles of juices off of recs in this forum and only found a few that I really like. I made a thread last week that I got vapemail which contained 20 samples of juices from high end sites. Well, I've gone through like 16 of them and found 1 that I really like and 3 that I like enough to order a buy and do some further sampling.

By far the better option is to go to a B&M and sample at the juice bar. I've found way more juices that I like that way.

which ones did you end up liking?

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I so understand what you're saying. Personally, I just can't vape to replace food. I vape to replace smokes. I have one ADV and that's USA Mix from Mountain Vapor with a touch of menthol I add myself. I never smoked flavored cigarettes other than menthol so don't see a reason to do it vaping. I do, however, vape a few very, very, lightly flavored tobaccos for a few minutes between hours of USA Mix for the sake of my tongue not going to sleep (as it did with smokes too) and if I feel serious VT coming on, I vape one fruit and one semi dessert but they're only therapeutic. I tolerate them the same way I do eating those flavors... very infrequently. Anyway, if you remember back, you actually did get bored with smokes but still smoked one even when you didn't really want it. If you're like me anyway. You might try those three you got for minutes in between your ADV like I do.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
I needed to start this thread to try to find out once and for all why I hate almost every e-liquid that I have ever had the displeasure of Vaping. It is driving me crazy and leaving me totally confused. I read all these threads and comments about all the juices people love and enjoy and I must admit I am envious.

You guys are really enjoying yourselves with these flavors and I say good for you. I think that is great, but I need to find out some reason why I just cannot vape these juices. The only juice I can vape all day long is Kentucky Premium Blend and I mean this is it. I have been vaping for 2 years and this is it. I find this mind boggling. I just purchased 3 juices that I read great reviews on and I think they are just awful.

Even though I can vape KPB all day, it gets boring vaping the same juice day in and day out. I read how you guys love countless flavors and I am at a loss for words. What can it be? Does anyone know someone who feels the same way. I am curious. Also, I only buy juices that I read have at least 10 reviews saying that this and that are great and I think they are horrible.

I am envious for missing out on all this pleasure...I feel like I am smoking.

Thanks for reading and go vape that great juice that you have. lol

I should have named the 3 juices that I purchased and think they are horrible.

Dulcis
Bounty Hunter
Madagascar Vanilla

I feel your pain!... When i started i couldnt find decent flavors... Tried a couple diffrent vendors and the flavor was so muted it was downright stupid... Tried a blueberry because alot of people said it was amazing... Tasted like plastic... Then i tried DIY and the flavors was amazing... Im hooked on FA's jamaican rum... Its sweet and round yet spicy and you get just a hint of alcohol flavor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread