Envy Disposables (Review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
So the other night I broke down after a couple weeks of trying to abandon nicotine all together and bought an Envy Disposable. The price point is steep, still at $10.78 per unit, reminiscent of the price of Blu and njoy a couple months ago.

The units are made in China, and Envy is the manufacturer: Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigs | Smokeless Cigarettes

There are six different models: an 18 mg Regular model, a 24 mg Regular model, an 18 mg menthol, and three flavor varieties, all in 18 mg. There's Strawberry Daquiri, Sex on the Beach, and Blueberry Island.

I went ahead and bought the Blueberry Island model. The vapor production was decent for a disposable after priming, but the throat hit was almost non-existent. The models are made in China and the flavors are made in the US. I got none of the Blueberry flavor, but did get a really tasty tropical flavor with a fruity cough syrup aftertaste that wasn't entirely unpleasant.

If it weren't for the price, I'd recommend this disposable over the Blu for Vapor Production and over the V2 for flavor. I found the flavor and vapor in Blu to be lacking compared to this unit, but prefer the Blu's cleaner taste. I did not enjoy the flavor of V2 at all. I haven't tried the njoy King yet.

All in all, I found this to be a passable disposable for use in a pinch or to recommend to someone looking for a disposable. However, with the steep price, I'm more likely to recommend the Vuse basic rechargeable model, for performance and vapor production, even though the cartos are proprietary and taste like plastic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread