ENYAWREKLAW here. I started a DIY Ejuice channel on YouTube. Oh and here's the recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DIY or DIE - YouTube

So I mostly post my recipes and notes on the subreddit reddit.com/r/diy_ejuice and they have all been getting pretty good reviews. After diving deeper into it, I've found that not a lot of things makes me more happy than sitting in my kitchen playing around with different flavors. So I decided to start a YouTube channel to share my passion with a larger audience.

This channel will be mostly about new recipes that I come up with, as well as other members of the community. I will talk about flavors, giving notes, recommended percentages, and flavor compliments. I will bring on some of the top mixers in the game such as Fizzmustard, Abdada, Returnity. I will give tips and techniques on mixing. And I will also just talk about all things vaping in general.

I'm getting a ton of support and it's really making me excited about the future of the channel. I ask you take a look, mix up my recipe, and let me know what you think. Don't forget to subscribe if you like it!

If you don't care about any of this and just want to mix something up. Well here's the recipe.

Strawberry Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - by Enyawreklaw
  • TFA Strawberry (Ripe) - 7%
  • TFA Cheesecake (Graham Crust) - 3%
  • TFA Bavarian Cream - 1%
  • INW Biscuit -2%
  • TFA Vanilla Swirl - 3%
  • FA Vienna Cream - 2%
  • FA Caramel - 1%
  • AP or EM - 1%
  • MTS Wizard - 1 drop per 30ml
  • Recommended steep - at least overnight
This is a delicious Strawberry Ice Cream flavor with a punch of Vanilla Bean. It's great with a touch of Koolada to give it a nice cool ice cream effect. In my video are the full flavor notes so check it out if you really want to see what the recipe is about.

Thanks again for everything guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread