Status
Not open for further replies.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Hello ECF!
MistBuster Matt here from ePipeMods.com and the MistBusters on youtube.

If you haven't already heard about us...
We hand make the finest electronic pipes.

We have traditional style pipes including the following styles-
Liverpool, Apple, Bulldog, Egg, Billiard, Canadian, Rhodisian etc.
All with Bent or Straight Shanks.

These pipes maintain sizes from group 4-6 according to traditional pipe sizing.

The pipes come with a native eGo Mega 510 atty connection.
The eGo mega type b is our preferred atty with outstanding vapor production (after break-in)
Other recomended atty types are the CE2 and 510 cartos and the 306LR.

In addition to these atomizers we also carry real vulcanite pipe stems.
We hand turn each stem to function as a drip tip or sleeve for the atty.
Currently we have eGo mega type b drip tips.
Soon to follow are the 306LR, eGo type A, and CE2/510 carto sleeve type tip.

These pipes can take 16340 or 18350 batteries.

They also have a manual button in the bowl available in the following colors-
Satin Nickel, Patina Nickel, Brass, Patina Brass, and Bronze.
The buttons, or switches, are very easy to interchange. So you can change colors in seconds!

Apple with Round Shank in Mahogany.jpg View attachment 30805 Egg with Round Shank in Lyptus.jpg Complete Bent Pipe.jpg Bulldog with Square Shank in Spalted Birch.jpg

We also carry our original development project The ProtoPype.

It is a dual (parallel run) 16340 3.7v device. This double battery feature allows for all day heavy vaping!
It is also optimized for eGo mega atties. But can use same the vulcanite pipe tips and atties as the single battery mods.

Hope you like em! the Europeans sure do.

Attachments

• Complete Billiard Pipe.jpg
    Complete Billiard Pipe.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,148

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Very nice, a e-pipe that can use CE2 cartos is def on my wish list. In particular one that can use my CE2 syringe mods.

So you currently have models that allow use of them? I see coming soon is the sleeve type tip. What's that?
The Sleeve type tips are traditional (real) pipe stems that are drilled out with a hole that is just the right size to snugly slip over the carto and hide it. This option helps to maintain the look of the pipe.

ScottB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Goin' Mobile... eeh ooh, beep beep!
Good to see you guys here on ECF!

Very nice, a e-pipe that can use CE2 cartos is def on my wish list...

Hey Turbo... me too... we'll need to get Aussie Arjay over here too...

Matt's got a custom in the works for me - working around an E2 XL stem... will let you know how it turns out...

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Good to see you guys here on ECF!

Hey Turbo... me too... we'll need to get Aussie Arjay over here too...

Matt's got a custom in the works for me - working around an E2 XL stem... will let you know how it turns out...

G'day fellas. I'd like to know how that goes for you ScottB. As you know I have a caseload of CE2's that are begging to be used in a pipe.

Turbo, will your 'genesis' doo-hickey work on something like these?

Matt, that is a scary look in your avatar. You must have strong teeth to keep that lot in there straight considering the small forest of wood used in the protopype.

Will the 'sleeve tip' be an additional item like a drip tip is? I'd like to have the option of using both the CE2's and the eGo-T's so I'll keep watching this space for more news and views.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Will the 'sleeve tip' be an additional item like a drip tip is? I'd like to have the option of using both the CE2's and the eGo-T's so I'll keep watching this space for more news and views.

I have used both ego atty's w/ drip tip and CE2's with sleeve tip on the same pipe. I'll post pic's later on how it works/ looks. Scott sent me a picture of a pipe concept to recreate for his pipe. I'll post this picture too to help give a better perspective of the look we are going for.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Here are a few pics of the CE2 sleeve tip.
IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

These two are set up with an aluminum sleeve that hides the atty and connection. If there is enough interest in the aluminum sleeve I may have a machinist make some more decorative ones. But for now it was just a test I don't think I'll put them on the site just yet.
Here are the pipes without the aluminum sleeve.
IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

The tip and atty alone.
IMG_3285.jpg

And lastly this was the look we were trying to achieve for the CE2 application-

PetersonPipe.jpg

ChacomPipe.jpg

Anyway WOW huge pictures let me know what you guys think... you too Scott.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
I like the sleeve and love the look you are going for... keep on it man. One of those apple shaped pipes is gonna have my name on it soon.

I also like the way the original protopype can accommodate the eGo cone, any chance of that happening on the new pipes?

A little teflon tape on the brass will hold the cone on. We've been trying to get a hold of some eGo battery connectors for awhile now and so far no luck. Guess this will have to do for now.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
I forgot to show and mention one other picture.
IMG_3287.jpg

This is an unfinished pipe that would have the atty hub recessed in the shank.
Less of the XL CE2 is shown this way. Also I'm going to look into using an eGo battery extender for the ego atties.
So if you can follow this- recessed hub for CE2 or attach eGo battery extender to use ego atties!
I'll need to order some parts for this so it may be a bit before I get back to you guys about this possibility.

ScottB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Goin' Mobile... eeh ooh, beep beep!
I forgot to show and mention one other picture.
IMG_3287.jpg

This is an unfinished pipe that would have the atty hub recessed in the shank.
Less of the XL CE2 is shown this way. Also I'm going to look into using an eGo battery extender for the ego atties.
So if you can follow this- recessed hub for CE2 or attach eGo battery extender to use ego atties!
I'll need to order some parts for this so it may be a bit before I get back to you guys about this possibility.

I like the concept of extender use options... (the new high capacity Giantomizers are skirted eGo/vGo style)... but IMO I"m not sure *recessed* is good for an E2 connection. The shank would have to be channeled to allow air to the base fitting - and condensate will regularly be present down in there; I don't imagine that would be good for the wood in the long term (and cleaning the connector would be a pure PITA).

I'll send you an email... keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread