Status
Not open for further replies.

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
The crowd at erlkönigin have just started to sell the clone of their own product at erlkönigin.com
I think this actually beats Zen's reaction to the cloned ZNA's;

Erlprinz

Erlprinz

The Erlprinz has been designed in Austria, but some components are produced in foreign countries.

Because of lower production costs for the Erlprinz we have the possibility to offer a cost.efficient alternative to the Erlkoenigin to give interested vapors a lower priced alternative. With the Erlprinz we give everyone the chance for the introduction in royal vaping.

Although the design of the Erlprinz has been simplified it offers you almost the same vaping experience as the Erlkoenigin.

ATTENTION: the Erlprinz is a standalone product! Due to the simpler construction and the less precise production compatibility is not provided with all accesories and optional parts of the Erlkönigin!

PapaSloth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2014
Portland, OR, USA
mind blown.jpg
I hope they get a deep discount for buying in bulk.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
What are the features that are missing??

From the link I posted above...

NOTE:
1. Those marks are due to usage, else the ErlP comes pretty much clean.
2. The deck is similar but doesn't have the centre insulated pole holder.
3. Bottom 'teeth' are halved, two of them are combined to form a longer 'plateau'.
4. Pos pin at 510 is now a hex screw instead of the flat-head in the ErlQ.
5. No Feed Control Ring. Downside: (1)larger air bubbles are formed, (2)need more puffed shoulders.
6. Chimney cup doesn't have the teardrops. But the ErlQ chimney fits.
7. No wedges in the top cap. The tightened drip tip holds everything in place.
8. Driptip, AFC disc and Tanks are the same (as in ErlQ).
9. Food grade stainless steel used (not 316SS).
10. Every part is acquired within the EU.

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND

timworld

Aug 26, 2014
Moscow

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
Niiice!
there is a 15$ version also!

Not in stock for a few days - paid the extra few bucks because I know it'll sit in a warehouse belonging to Singapore post for a few days before it goes anywhere.

I've been told that this version works as well as the original but the finish isn't quite as good as the genuine, at $20 I'll live with the finish.

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Not in stock for a few days - paid the extra few bucks because I know it'll sit in a warehouse belonging to Singapore post for a few days before it goes anywhere.

I've been told that this version works as well as the original but the finish isn't quite as good as the genuine, at $20 I'll live with the finish.

Thanks for the heads up! In to my cart it goes. Interested to see how it compares to the Rose V2 clone I have. Rose has great flavor but can be finicky to set up and juice channel control. Hoping the Erl will be a set it and forget it, out and about Tank.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Thanks for the heads up! In to my cart it goes. Interested to see how it compares to the Rose V2 clone I have. Rose has great flavor but can be finicky to set up and juice channel control. Hoping the Erl will be a set it and forget it, out and about Tank.

I love the Rose, but geez, sometimes its time consuming. If it weren't, I would have 5 :D. But, I can build and fill a Lemo, kayfun and taifun altogether in less time.

timworld

Aug 26, 2014
Moscow

This one seems to have bigger airflow
$15.75 Erlkonigin Style Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (8ml) - stainless steel + PMMA tank / 20.7mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
plus a driptip adapter

Last edited:

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread