Status
Not open for further replies.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
OK, but if the emini is an Ovale product, what does that have to do with a joyetech product. If they have a better mousetrap, go buy it. I'll just hope I can continue to buy eroll parts because I disagree with you on the connection design. I hope you find something you like.

I did get word the emini duo will be replacing the eroll probably in January in the USA market. They are waiting for eroll c's to sell out.

Reactions: AstroTurf

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
OK, but if the emini is an Ovale product, what does that have to do with a Joyetech product. If they have a better mousetrap, go buy it. I'll just hope I can continue to buy eroll parts because I disagree with you on the connection design. I hope you find something you like.

The Eroll was created by Ovale, the 510 was created by Ovale, Joyetech products are created by Ovale. This will soon have a Joyetech label on it.

The eroll got a lot of complaints and is being phased out. The other products Ovale created that are also Joyetech are remaining in production. If it wasn't flawed don't you think they would keep it in production. Ovale had the Eroll first just like the other Joyetech products Ovale created. You might want to stock up on parts eventually.

Someone else has already posted out there that they are going to be available in the USA when the inventory of erolls gets low enough.

Look at an Ovale product then look at a Joyetech product. They are the same.

Last edited:

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Do you have a source for any of this? I never heard of Ovale until they started producing Joyetech devices. Joyetech introduced the 510 & the EGO. They had been around for years before I ever bought any of their products. Ovale could be a subsidiary, but they didn't introduce anything.
The Eroll was created by Ovale, the 510 was created by Ovale, Joyetech products are created by Ovale. This will soon have a Joyetech label on it.

The eroll got a lot of complaints and is being phased out. The other products Ovale created that are also Joyetech are remaining in production. If it wasn't flawed don't you think they would keep it in production. Ovale had the Eroll first just like the other Joyetech products Ovale created. You might want to stock up on parts eventually.

Someone else has already posted out there that they are going to be available in the USA when the inventory of erolls gets low enough.

Look at an Ovale product then look at a Joyetech product. They are the same.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Do you have a source for any of this? I never heard of Ovale until they started producing Joyetech devices. Joyetech introduced the 510 & the EGO. They had been around for years before I ever bought any of their products. Ovale could be a subsidiary, but they didn't introduce anything.

A small mistake, Janty created the 510. Ovale designed Ego T, Ego C, Ego Twist, Ecab, Eroll, Evic, and a number of other products. This has been well known for years. Ovale designs and sets the specs. Joyetech runs the factory machines. They have an agreement and Ovale rejects much of Joyetechs production that falls out of spec. Joyetech has not designed any ecig.

You have been around long enough to know this. I will google it for you.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
It doesn't matter. Joyetech's name was on the products for several years before anyone ever heard of Ovale. Who does what in China doesn't really matter. They produce solid devices that we would never have had access to in the US otherwise.
You're right though, Janty had slipped my mind. The Janty Stick was the first really slick device, though proprietary and only a 10440 IIRC. I was thinking Joye made it. I liked it but wouldn't pay that price and opted for a Nicostick instead. ;-)

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
It doesn't matter. Joyetech's name was on the products for several years before anyone ever heard of Ovale. Who does what in China doesn't really matter. They produce solid devices that we would never have had access to in the US otherwise.
You're right though, Janty had slipped my mind. The Janty Stick was the first really slick device, though proprietary and only a 10440 IIRC. I was thinking Joye made it. I liked it but wouldn't pay that price and opted for a Nicostick instead. ;-)

You are the one who wanted to know why I was talking about Ovale in an Eroll area. It's the same product and Ovale has the product first. The emini came out under Ovale as the emini then some time passed it came out as the eroll. The emini duo will be out under the Ovale name then it will come out under Joytech with what ever name they decide to put on it.

You will notice that the eroll is being discontinued but the other products are not. They got more than a few complaints. They are not what I call solid devices, they are mid standard devices. The Duo hopefully fixes some short comings of the previous product. I don't expect the emini duo to be top notch, I expect it to be passable and useable but we will see. The drawings show a more durable design than the product it is replacing.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Please help - LiteCigUSA said the eRoll is to be discontinued

They are not getting rid of the 510, ecab, ego-c, but they are getting rid of the eroll. Some have asked when this would be available in the USA and it will be after eroll stocks are depleted. After the new product starts selling the ones marked Joytech should eventually follow if it is going to be consistent with the past.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I'm not sure where the rumor came from that the eroll is being discontinued.
The eroll-c was a fail and I haven't heard one good thing about it.
The threaded connections that you want are going to make the device heavier than I would want.
So I'm sticking with my eroll mega for as long as I can get parts or my stock lasts.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
The threaded connections that you want are going to make the device heavier than I would want.
So I'm sticking with my eroll mega for as long as I can get parts or my stock lasts.

I got it first from a post out here than I contacted Ovale and Joytech to find out when I could buy the emini duo. Ovale told a couple of people when eroll stocks were depleted, told one person it would probably be in January, and another that they were not sure. They are already selling in Europe.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
But the post here was just from a vendor discontinuing. I will wait and see. The eroll has a small but loyal following here. There just aren't many options for a mini with an auto batt and I won't buy BT's devices. 808's are too big/heavy, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that we both get what we want.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
But the post here was just from a vendor discontinuing. I will wait and see. The eroll has a small but loyal following here. There just aren't many options for a mini with an auto batt and I won't buy BT's devices. 808's are too big/heavy, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that we both get what we want.

I got it from the manufacturer, the eroll is on its way out The emini duo will replace it but not until after stock of eroll is gone.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest

I thought the eroll C parts "fit together" nicer. I still use the older tanks with mine. I also like that the eroll C case is a bit "lighter". They are metal, don't scratch easily like the plastic ones did, etc.

I think the only "fail" was the metal tipped tanks. So I just got a bunch of the old tanks, which fit fine, for the ERoll C.

the reason I bought the eroll C is because the battery inside would be a whole lot "newer" than the older ones, which many reported were starting to swell and bulge (and that's what happens when you have a fixed lipo battery pac and it sits around for a long time, heat, cold, age, etc. )

They aren't made to last forever. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread