The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ESPION Silk with Notchcore tank review

Discussion in 'Standard E-Cigarette Reviews' started by bey1012, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bey1012

bey1012 Full Member

Sep 16, 2017
    usa
    20180706_094921.jpg
    This espion silk at first glance seems cheap it is made of plastic and a rubber grip that has hypoallergic properties. It is however very durable and lightweight. The Notchcore tank that comes with it similar quality. The silk is also simple to use with three clicks bring up the mode menu to change between wattage, bypass, temp control and five clicks to turn the device on and off. There is also a main menu that can be accessed when you hold the fire button and up button at the same time.
    20180708_210110.jpg
    The Notchcoil is where the real magic happens. It produces a lot of flavor and vapor at 20w. I have been getting a week till I need to change the cotton, and have changed the cotton 3 times on one coil. There are a few tips I have when changing the cotton.
    20180708_214540.jpg
    1. Dry burn the coil at 5 to 6 watts to clean the coil then rinse in water. Don't shake the water off the coil it will fly out. Use a clean paper towel to dry it off.
    2. Stretch the coil very lightly after putting cotton back in. This helps make sure the coil makes contact when inserted in the tank base.
    Also the price for a 5 pack is about 4.99 even though I have 4 coils to go and I have had this kit for a month so might be some time till I order some new ones lol.

The built in battery is also a nice feature even if some may not like this. I get a full day on a single charge at 20w and takes about 30min to charge. The silk will get warm when charging at 2amps but this is normal and dissipates the heat quickly.
    I almost for got to mention that if eliquid does get on the silk it comes off easily with a paper towel. Also the tank has only leaked when I wicked it wrong or when the cotton needs to be changed.

I have yet to find anything I don't like about the Espion Silk and would recommend this to anyone who is looking to switch to vaping. With a price point of $60 and that is not bad for what you get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.