Essence Clove

Status
Not open for further replies.

veetvoojagig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So, I hear all this raving about the Essence Clove e-juice. So I decide to try it, almost $1/ml, I figure it'll knock my socks off. Not so much, just tastes kind of like musty flowers in both my 510 and my 801. Am I doing something wrong? (Just filling and vaping as normal with cleaned attys)

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
So, I hear all this raving about the Essence Clove e-juice. So I decide to try it, almost $1/ml, I figure it'll knock my socks off. Not so much, just tastes kind of like musty flowers in both my 510 and my 801. Am I doing something wrong? (Just filling and vaping as normal with cleaned attys)

Musty flowers? I've heard lots of descriptions of the clove, but that's a new one. :)

How are you cleaning your attys? Are you using anything that might impact the taste?

The only other thought I have is that the flavors I liked in my first few months of vaping are quite different than the flavors I like now. For example, I LOVED a heavy shag tobacco flavor and used to swear it was the only thing that would give me a throat hit. Now, it tastes like used sweat socks to me.

I will be honest in saying that the first time I vaped the Clove, I didn't really know what to think about it. I didn't immediately fall in love with it. It's almost as if my taste buds didn't quite know what to make of the flavor. I had tried a number of different clove liquids in the past, and they all had a very sweet undertone, and I think my taste buds were expecting sweet . . . and this wasn't.

The second time I vaped the Essence Clove, I started to detect different flavor notes in the vape, and I was intrigued. By the third vaping session with Essence Clove, I was a fan.

Other than that, I don't know what to say. Taste is a very individual thing. You might want to put it up for a bit and try it again in a few weeks.

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
So, I hear all this raving about the Essence Clove e-juice.....just tastes kind of like musty flowers in both my 510 and my 801. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm with ya, I was getting a light clove combined with a vanilla floral mix
It was kinda like the way a middle eastern guy wearing too much cologne smells
Spicy, floral, and funky

I was using a pen style but it tastes a lot better with a 306 atty
cuz you can't taste the juice so well with a 306 compared to a pen style

Glad to see after so many rave reviews I'm not the only one who is crazy

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado

I will trade you a Full bottle 15ml 11mg nic Johnson Creek RedOak Wisconsin Frost for it how about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread