The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Essence E Liquid Ingredients?

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by MissVapor, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MissVapor

MissVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    I haven't had PG based liquids in almost a year...but after hearing about this liquid I had to try it.. I got the NPT (menthol) and it tastes so clean and is crystal clear just like others have said.. It is sweet which I like too..

That being said, it would be nice to see what the ingredients are b/c Im trying to find a liquid like Ecopure that has the least amt of additives in it..Is this a possibility?

2. eplanet

eplanet Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hi MissVapor, this is the info we are providing at this time...

Attached Files:

3. MissVapor

MissVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Doesn't say much..kind of already knew it had artificial flavors..but didn't realize it had PG AND glycerin..good to know....;)

Was hoping for more specifics really...

"No harmful ingredients"? Not sure if that is a good statement to make b/c no one really knows the long term effects of inhaling these chemicals are...I would be careful in making those claims... Not trying to sound rude, just being honest..

I would like to find more distrubutors who are more willing to list ALL ingredients instead of just the basics...that way if we know we are allergic to a specific flavoring we don't order a particular liquid and waste our money..

Thanks for the fast response..

4. eplanet

MissVapor,

Most companies will not divulge their ingredient list because then the product could be duplicated. Every company has a "secret formula" that makes them distinct and that is why this information is not given out..

5. grink

grink Full Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Eastern Seaboard
    I would like the secret formula for essence clove please.

6. Richie G

Richie G Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2009
    Lawn Guyland, NY
    He said "please" Josh. Cut the guy some slack and give him your secret formula. Gimbels told Macy's, ya know. Oh wait, they went under... not so much a good example. <g>

7. eplanet

a lot of people ask for that :p
    lol

8. grink

grink Full Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Eastern Seaboard
    more essence clove @ 16mg in 30 and 60ml sizes please!!!!!!!

9. Fire N Ice

Fire N Ice Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2009
    Louisiana
    So my guess is the Essence is a mixture of VG and PG? Any way you could at least give the percentage of each?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.