Essential Depot VG and PG vs Froggys Fog VG and PG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris863

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
Florida
So I normally buy Essential Depot VG and PG from Amazon but when searching options for one quart of each I have recently discovered a brand called Froggy’s Fog that is about the same price... the PG is actually two bucks cheaper for the quart and was wondering how many of you have tried both Essential Depot and Froggy Fogs products? Is the VG and PG exactly the same and am I overthinking this? If they are the same I would like to save the two bucks on the quart of PG and go with Froggy’s Fog. But please let me know, I’m genuinely curious...

Thanks

Reactions: stols001

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Sorry, I don't know anything about Froggy Fog. All I can offer; is to suggest you try building a cart as you intend to purchase it, from all considered vendors... in order to compare total purchase price (product + shipping + tax (if applicable)).

My personal experience with Essential Depot, was that they we lowest on product price, but gouged on freight. Buying the same 4 gallons (3 VG, 1 PG), I was able to save $16, buying from Bulk Apothecary. BA was a couple bucks more expensive on the product cost (compared to ED's "cube" price), but was significantly less expensive on their shipping costs. BA got my business.

Note: I am not an Amazon Prime member; so I don't get free shipping. This may effect your final price. Comparison pricing was based on each manufacturer's home website.;)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
BA was a couple bucks more expensive on the product cost (compared to ED's "cube" price), but was significantly less expensive on their shipping costs. BA got my business.

BA has had my business from the get-go, too, after comparing total price among the 3 most popular vendors of PG & VG discussed on ECF. What especially surprised me...is that Essential Depot is also located in Florida, like I am. Yet their S/H cost to me, for the same quantity of PG & VG, was much higher than from Bulk Apothecary...that's located in Ohio! ;)

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread