ETA and more info on the new VOLT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
It appears we may have this in our hands at the end of next week, we have been promised it will definitely ship sometime next week (so, whether we get at end of week, depends):

• 510 650 mah battery 3.7v VGO style
  • Voltage Indicator
  • We will have in stainless steel and black
  • Clear cone cartomizer
  • Also will be getting some 808 batteries

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
It appears we may have this in our hands at the end of next week, we have been promised it will definitely ship sometime next week (so, whether we get at end of week, depends):

• Voltage Indicator
  • Clear cone cartomizer

remember that stainless sells first, most people who get black only get it ecause stainless is sold out. I hope that doesn't happen to me :(

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
What's the voltage indicator for if it's not a variable voltage device??? I am confused.

• Voltage Indicator
  • Clear cone cartomizer

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
  • Deleted by dannoman
  • Reason: forgot to include quoted replied to

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The voltage indicator is not to set a variable voltage but we hope to work towards that. It is simply the state of charge, etc. You will be able to see fully charged where you are at and it updates you as voltage drops down and relate that to how you are vaping on a particular atomizer/cartomizer, etc...

Real time voltage indicator? So one can see when battery is getting low?

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
OK, but you REALLY need to get a LDO VR (Low Drop Out Voltage Regulator) in there (go KISS, PWM or DC-DC later) with a pot/thumb-wheel, if you dont have someone that is working on this PM me Dan, there's PCB's to be engineered and built to fit and WORK, whoever engineered the VM should be able to fit a VR.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
OK, but you REALLY need to get a LDO VR (Low Drop Out Voltage Regulator) in there (go KISS, PWM or DC-DC later) with a pot/thumb-wheel, if you dont have someone that is working on this PM me Dan, there's PCB's to be engineered and built to fit and WORK, whoever engineered the VM should be able to fit a VR.

I ummmm....iiiiiiii..... well thanks a lot now I need a tylenol for the headache I got from reading that....lol

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth

might be kinda redundant though because you have a volt meter already in it so you can say "oh 3.2 volts, time to charge" or not lose total loss if you're craving but not near a charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread