Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I'm about to makes some e juice with just some vg, water and some flavors from Lorann oils. I looked on a website to see if some of these flavors were safe to use with vaping and the ones I chose some have ethyl? Not knowin slot about ethyl to my knowledge it's a sort of alcohol. Is it safe to use for vaping?

All I can say is YOU'LL BE SORRY!

M first homemade juicd was made with Lorann Praline flavor and no matter how much sweetener I added I could not get a tasty vape with it.

You need real flavors made for vaping. One of the best places to get Vaping flavors is the perfumers apprentice.

I wish the people making DIY juice on You Tube would drop Lorann like a bad habit.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
No flavoring is made for vaping. There are ones that are better than others, but nothing MADE for us.

Disagree Nancy.

I have made a couple of flavors. Get the raw ingredients like vanilla beans. And other natural ingredients chop everything up and pour a solution of vegetable glycerin vand propylene glycol. Stir well after the flavor has been absorbed filter the flavoring and you have vape friendly flavors without the alcohol, diocetyl and other bad things in your vape.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Disagree Nancy.

I have made a couple of flavors. Get the raw ingredients like vanilla beans. And other natural ingredients chop everything up and pour a solution of vegetable glycerin vand propylene glycol. Stir well after the flavor has been absorbed filter the flavoring and you have vape friendly flavors without the alcohol, diocetyl and other bad things in your vape.

So you have had all of the required testing to prove it is safe for inhaling? And been long enough to show long term effects? What you are using is all FOOD grade, there is a major difference.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
No flavoring is made for vaping. There are ones that are better than others, but nothing MADE for us.

Disagree Nancy.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Last edited:

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
I'm about to makes some e juice with just some vg, water and some flavors from Lorann oils. I looked on a website to see if some of these flavors were safe to use with vaping and the ones I chose some have ethyl? Not knowin slot about ethyl to my knowledge it's a sort of alcohol. Is it safe to use for vaping?

There is no such substance as "ethyl". May be you mean ethyl alchohol, like one in vodka/whisky/gin?

All I can say is YOU'LL BE SORRY!

M first homemade juicd was made with Lorann Praline flavor and no matter how much sweetener I added I could not get a tasty vape with it.

You need real flavors made for vaping. One of the best places to get Vaping flavors is the perfumers apprentice.

I wish the people making DIY juice on You Tube would drop Lorann like a bad habit.
Interesting. A lot of people are using Lorann flavors successfully and now you insist they are not good at all?

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
repeating yourself doesn't make it any better, what you are doing is not safe

Really? You state this so emphatically and with absolute affirmation "so you have had all of the required testing to prove it is(n't) safe for inhaling? And been long enough to show long term effects?"

The poster didn't say it it was safe they said it was made for vaping. You said no juice is made for vaping and she showed you where a juice was made for vaping. You are the one making claims that have no warrant and being snippy because someone double clicked a key.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Really? You state this so emphatically and with absolute affirmation "so you have had all of the required testing to prove it is(n't) safe for inhaling? And been long enough to show long term effects?"

The poster didn't say it it was safe they said it was made for vaping. You said no juice is made for vaping and she showed you where a juice was made for vaping. You are the one making claims that have no warrant and being snippy because someone double clicked a key.

No, I said no FLAVORING is made for vaping, and it isn't.

Reactions: Dixie1954
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread